Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This Photofeeler site just lmao

Ok so I have to say I am really getting a kick out of this photofeeler site. What I have seen from the 3 pics I've posted is that the more attractive you're rated, the less smart and trustworthy you're rated. Also, what is up with people putting no for smart????? I've rated guys no for attractive but never no for smart or trustworthy.

First pic was in bright daylight, a selfie of just my face I took in my car during lunch and only had on a tinted moisturizer. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so no eyeliner or anything. Had it set for males 25 and up to vote. That pic ended up with a 6.1 for attractive, 7.9 for smart and 8.0 for trustworthy. The two comments were: "Would prefer if it weren't so bright." & "Would prefer if it didn't seem like a selfie." LMAO! Would prefer if not bright? So they want some low light can barely see my face pic?

Second pic was outside as well, but more shadows as it was a pic of me and my son taken by my ex outside of my sons school. Showed all the way down to my calves. Son was cropped out. This ones comments. "Would prefer it without the shadows." "Great outfit!" "I would date them!" "Would prefer if it weren't so dark." So too dark. Can't win here. Also set to 25 and up men to vote. This pic got 6.9 attractive, 7.0 smart and 6.8 trustworthy.

So far my 3rd pic (me and my coworker a week ago, only shows down to my shoulders or so) has a 7.5 and smart is lowest of all 3 pics. lol I think this one is set to 35+ men to vote.

How many here have done this? Any female miscers? I did look through women (didn't vote, hit skip) and was shocked at how many put up very obviously filtered pics. Also what's up with putting a pic in sunglasses? And so many people don't smile. Or smile with no teeth showing. Maybe I'll put the filtered spoon pic I posted today up next and see what happens. lol
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come on! I know there's people here who've done it. Speak up! lol

On my 3rd pic I scribbled out my coworkers face. Here's the comments so far:

"Would prefer it cropped differently."
    "It looks a little like you have killed off your friend, but the photo of you is nice."
    "Seems too far away. Would prefer it cropped in closer."

Would prefer if cropped differently----- U wot M8??? And the Seems too far away, it's really not, since it was a selfie my coworker took. Granted she is taller than me with longer arms but sheesh. She's not a giant.

AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Ok so I have to say I am really getting a kick out of this photofeeler site. What I have seen from the 3 pics I've posted is that the more attractive you're rated, the less smart and trustworthy you're rated. Also, what is up with people putting no for smart????? I've rated guys no for attractive but never no for smart or trustworthy.

First pic was in bright daylight, a selfie of just my face I took in my car during lunch and only had on a tinted moisturizer. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so no eyeliner or anything. Had it set for males 25 and up to vote. That pic ended up with a 6.1 for attractive, 7.9 for smart and 8.0 for trustworthy. The two comments were: "Would prefer if it weren't so bright." & "Would prefer if it didn't seem like a selfie." LMAO! Would prefer if not bright? So they want some low light can barely see my face pic?

Second pic was outside as well, but more shadows as it was a pic of me and my son taken by my ex outside of my sons school. Showed all the way down to my calves. Son was cropped out. This ones comments. "Would prefer it without the shadows." "Great outfit!" "I would date them!" "Would prefer if it weren't so dark." So too dark. Can't win here. Also set to 25 and up men to vote. This pic got 6.9 attractive, 7.0 smart and 6.8 trustworthy.

So far my 3rd pic (me and my coworker a week ago, only shows down to my shoulders or so) has a 7.5 and smart is lowest of all 3 pics. lol I think this one is set to 35+ men to vote.

How many here have done this? Any female miscers? I did look through women (didn't vote, hit skip) and was shocked at how many put up very obviously filtered pics. Also what's up with putting a pic in sunglasses? And so many people don't smile. Or smile with no teeth showing. Maybe I'll put the filtered spoon pic I posted today up next and see what happens. lol
    I've been on this thing for like 10 mins and already a bunch of girls taking selfies in cars. What is with this?

Originally Posted by AMDuser View Post
    I've been on this thing for like 10 mins and already a bunch of girls taking selfies in cars. What is with this?
    I think it's cause it's good light but you're not outside in front of everyone taking a selfie? Not sure.

Here's a chick that pretty much filtered out the middle of her face. Just lmao

Can I just say it's really pissing me off that 3 people have voted me no to smart on my last pic. WTF?!

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not really sure whats up with photofeeler, if you run models and the like they are generally scored very high in the attractiveness category which is what I would expect, but testing my own photos feels like the results I get are sometimes arbitrary. a cropped photo of myself in bad lighting is my highest scoring photo right now, somehow

Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    im not really sure whats up with photofeeler, if you run models and the like they are generally scored very high in the attractiveness category which is what I would expect, but testing my own photos feels like the results I get are sometimes arbitrary. a cropped photo of myself in bad lighting is my highest scoring photo right now, somehow
    I think with models you have to remember that their pics are taken with professional cameras by professional photographers. Makeup done by professionals, filtered and shopped. Of course they're going to get great ratings. I think the results normal people get are very arbitrary. I'd be very curious to see what other females get.

I also think it's ridiculous to give someone a worse rating because it's a selfie. Most people don't have photographers following them around taking pics of them doing things. Even when I'm out with my friends, I'm not thinking of taking pics. I just want to be out having fun. I had to force myself to remember to get pics taken of me with landmarks in Alaska, that's how much I don't think about it.

ETA: Now I'm at 7.8 for this pic. Kinda surprised. Thought I'd be higher on my 2nd pic than this one.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I put a pic up like a few weeks ago. Here are results:

Smart: 3.5 (below average)
    Trustworthy: 3.7 (below average)
    Attractive: 3.9 (below average)

Total: 3.7/10. Just lol. I thought I was at the very least a 5. I used that pic from when me and voidgaze went drinking lmfao
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’m 100% unaware of this site. Seems interesting tho
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I put a pic up like a few weeks ago. Here are results:

Smart: 3.5 (below average)
    Trustworthy: 3.7 (below average)
    Attractive: 3.9 (below average)

Total: 3.7/10. Just lol. I thought I was at the very least a 5. I used that pic from when me and voidgaze went drinking lmfao
    Wow, I'm surprised at that. I'd think you're at least a 5. I really don't like the Smart voting. As if you can tell from a pic. For all they know you're a rocket scientist.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    I’m 100% unaware of this site. Seems interesting tho
    Go do it and report back! I'd really like to hear what another female gets.

Also makes me wonder how much higher they rate the chicks with their cleavage hanging out. None of my pics are like that, even the almost full body one.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here is a way better pic of me.

you trying to tell me i'm a 3.7 out of 10? lol. yes kind of rustled
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised at that. I'd think you're at least a 5. I really don't like the Smart voting. As if you can tell from a pic. For all they know you're a rocket scientist.

Go do it and report back! I'd really like to hear what another female gets.

Also makes me wonder how much higher they rate the chicks with their cleavage hanging out. None of my pics are like that, even the almost full body one.
    Brb using a photo with a sh*t ton of cleavage
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here is a way better pic of me.

you trying to tell me i'm a 3.7 out of 10? lol. yes kind of rustled
    You're a 10 in my eyes no homo. And OP I would definitely say you have a trustworthy face/10

Brb using a photo with a sh*t ton of cleavage
    lol!

Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    You're a 10 in my eyes no homo. And OP I would definitely say you have a trustworthy face/10
    Awwww thanks! Welp, my last pic right now I'm only 6.5 for trustworthiness. And 6.3 for smart. Fuk these guys.

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Threw one up on the site (full body pic, body hugging long sleeve sweater dress, eyeliner, eyebrows and blush -no foundation bc skin is awesome).

Just 2 votes so far. Attractive- 8.8, smart - 4.6, trustworthiness 4.5.

Mildly offended bc I’m Asian and should be automatic 8+ for smart. Will report back tomorrow.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    Threw one up on the site (full body pic, body hugging long sleeve sweater dress, eyeliner, eyebrows and blush -no foundation bc skin is awesome).

Mildly offended bc I’m Asian and should be automatic 8+ for smart. Will report back tomorrow.
    lol

eta lol'ing at being angry at the smart thing. I'm totally rustled by the smart thing! and Trustworthiness!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never heard of it. I'm a photographer though. I'd be happy to follow miscers around and take professional pictures for them if they wanted me to.

Everyone in 2019 would look fabulous LOL!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I've never heard of it. I'm a photographer though. I'd be happy to follow miscers around and take professional pictures for them if they wanted me to.

Lmao, Massachusetts here I come!

Didn’t know you have to raise your Karma to get votes. I’m going to play around with this. It’s amusing me
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Innnnn!!!!! lol

Lmao, Massachusetts here I come!

Didn’t know you have to raise your Karma to get votes. I’m going to play around with this. It’s amusing me
    Yeah you have to vote to get karma so people will vote for you. Unless you pay. Which I can't believe people do.

Trinnie, what color is your dress? I think I saw you. lol

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What, is this site like hot or not or something?
    -''Love without action is dead''.-

ᗢPastor.Kᗢ

AKA: Pastor Konrai, can I get an Amen?
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

i am voting on people and pretty sure femalewarriorxo showed up first lol wat up grill
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

i am voting on people and pretty sure femalewarriorxo showed up first lol wat up grill
    Oh lawd, I have two photos going. One from my highest and one from like a month ago.
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

are you holding a pepsi in the pic? if so i found u too lmfao
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Oh lawd, I have two photos going. One from my highest and one from like a month ago.
    lol pls rig my votes if i pop up on your feed
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a new pic up now, will see if it does better. Also changing it to <29 females.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

lol pls rig my votes if i pop up on your feed
    Lol I got you boyo.
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000) loggerboots is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same pic for two different demographics (you’ve seen it op).

Age 35+ females:

Smart: 6.5
    trustworthy: 7.2
    Attractive: 8.2

Age 45+ females

Smart: 7.3
    Trustworthy: 8.3
    Attractive: 9.2

Just a selfie and I’m wearing a baseball cap with sunglasses on top of the hat which I assumed accounted for my low perceived intelligence. You’ll do better if you stick closer to your age range I’d bet. Who cares what a 25 year old thinks of you?

DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SUBJECT - 34 / MALE
    VOTERS - AGE ≤ 29 / FEMALES

- Smart 8.9
    - Trustworthy 8.7
    - Attractive 9.3
    I'm 34 not 48.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    smart - 4.6, trustworthiness 4.5.

It's a broad definition of 'smart', yeah you get an Asian Math bump but it includes 'automobile skills', so you know...
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Headshot taken with laptop camera, not smiling:

A lot of comments saying I look sad/grumpy/intense/wish he was smiling.

Standing in a bar, smiling (no teeth showing):

All points went up when I used a photo where I was smiling. Admittedly though, the demographics are slightly different. First pic is all females, second pic is just under 34yo.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cloudburn View Post
    All points went up when I used a photo where I was smiling. Admittedly though, the demographics are slightly different. First pic is all females, second pic is just under 34yo.
    How do you self rate yourself irl? Are you very successful with women?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍