Trd3928 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Heart Problem after Bench Press Help!

Hey recently I was in the gym bench pressing 225 for 7 while off pre workout with 250mg of caffeine which was basically maxing out the most weight I could push. Nevertheless after my workout, I felt very out of breath and felt after if my heart was very weak. Not sure if it was the pre workout or pushing myself too hard cuz I've both taken pre workout before tons of time and have been working out for over a year now. Then the next morning I wake up with a racing, anxious, and very weak feeling heart. This goes on for a couple of days but eventually goes away. I take 5 days off the gym just to make sure I'm okay. Reminder this only happens in the mornings when I wake up and goes away once I get going. Then I go back to the gym and I can workout everything fine and my heart feels fine the next day. But when I hit a light chest workout and again my heart feels weak again the next morning but not as bad but goes away as usual as I get going. Any ideas on what's happening or what I should? I really don't want this affecting my chest workouts and this has never happened before. My heart beat is still normal around 70-80 beats per minute and I'm only 17 with no previous heart issues.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WHAT DOES YOUR CARDIOLOGIST SAY? Knock off the pre-workout post-workout and any other supplements (including caffeine) that you take and try lifting clean for awhile. If your heart gives you issues see a Cardiologist.