Kdiggy182 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jogging to the gym for cardio?

Quick question,
    Is jogging or cycling to the gym each day before workouts a good idea?

I workout every day but train different body parts, and thought I could take this approach so cardio day is every day rather than just Once every few days or so

I’ve been thinking about doing it but don’t want to be too fatigued before I even start Lifting.
    I play a lot of football(soccer) so my endurance is pretty good so I don’t think it will be a problem, but thought I’d look for advice before going out and wasting a gym day... and by a guess I’d say the gym is only a 20 minute cycle, 30 max

So long story short, cardio before And after a workout, or keep it separate and do cardio morning, lifting evening kind of thing?

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally I'd only do light cardio after since it would affect my workout - but everyone is different.

If you don't feel like you'd be fatigued at all - give it a try. If it doesn't bother you or your progress, keep doing it. If it's going to be any kind of intense cardio, then you might want to consider separating it into a morning/evening thing.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Any cardio helps, regardless when you do it. But if you're tired when you arrive at the gym and it affects your lifts negatively, then i'm not a fan.
    But doubt you'd get tired from riding a a bicycle at normal pace though, unless it's real far away.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kdiggy182 View Post
    Quick question,

I workout every day but train different body parts, and thought I could take this approach so cardio day is every day rather than just Once every few days or so

I’ve been thinking about doing it but don’t want to be too fatigued before I even start Lifting.
    I play a lot of football(soccer) so my endurance is pretty good so I don’t think it will be a problem, but thought I’d look for advice before going out and wasting a gym day... and by a guess I’d say the gym is only a 20 minute cycle, 30 max

So long story short, cardio before And after a workout, or keep it separate and do cardio morning, lifting evening kind of thing?
    This is what Arnold did as a teenager, and he will forever be above us all. Plus, you'll save money on gas.
    It says I am 49, but I am 23.

superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) superman704 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Too much cardio is bad for you

Replies in 1/2 hr - 3 day GeneralSerpant's Avatar
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 miles seems to be the limit before affecting energy levels for me.
    You eat where you're at.

BigPapi215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like someone else said before, cardio is cardio, but tbh i'd save as much energy as possible for lifting then do cardio afterwards.

Registered User ReapingTheField's Avatar
    ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReapingTheField has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick question,

Big fan of this, walk/jog to gym most days.

andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w andy0w
    Quick question,

Are you crazy? Use the car and the escalator.
    You can use the treadmill in the gym.

Who ever has heard of exercise outdoors?
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.