Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

**OFFICIAL** AEW Full Gear 11/09/19 PPV (Discussion/SPOILERS)

I will be ordering this one. I went with my kid last weekend to see some Adams Family CG cartoon, spent at least $50 after refreshments. I can plunk down another here and I want to support a fledgling product that has rekindled my love of wrestling that WWE extinguished.

Predictions:
    PAC over Page
    SCU retains
    Riho retains
    Young Bucks over PnP
    Omega over Mox
    Jericho retains, heel turn from either MJF or Page to fuk Cody
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think Cody will be purposely out of the title picture for awhile, it's too early to take it from Jericho and down the line when he finally gets another shot, it'll make for a bigger moment when he wins then.

I'm going with PAC over Page, although both need a win. AEW lacks top-level heels and need to build PAC into a one. Also, I see either Page or MJF turning on Cody to feud with him in a top program, making either of them defacto a top-level heel. Of those two, I actually lean towards Page, I've been super impressed with his work and look (knowing nothing about him prior to watching AEW) but his character seems to be spinning it's wheels. It also might be too early to turn MJF, who shouldn't be wasted or rushed, he seems like such a gold mine but I'd like to see his character more established to this audience before making big changes to him.

Riho will probably win. Same with SCU. Both need to establish those titles but also give the fans something to feel good about for the bad taste that will be left in their mouths when Cody gets robbed.

Omega needs a win more than Mox who I think can bounce back easily but Omega might need to be groomed to work with Jericho once Cody isn't able to do that... although they teased an Elite/IC war games style match, so that might be the next program for those guys. The match should be nuts.

Overall I am coming around to AEW's more Lucha high-impact style of wrestling. I like more grounded and logically paced work but when done when the flippy stuff can be cool, hopefully there is a nice mix of many styles throughout and no Fuking dick flips or invisible hand grenades.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 60 replies divided amongst 3 posters.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    inb4 60 replies divided amongst 3 posters.
    Sounds like BallsGameFan is still butthurt over his NXT thread getting 3 responses, one I think was a confused person who thought they were posting in the Gaming and Technology section asking about headphones for the PS4.

Don't worry chief, maybe someday little NXT will get the recognition it deserves and it will always be the second-best wrestling show on Wednesday nights, #2 ain't bad at all.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Sounds like BallsGameFan is still butthurt over his NXT thread getting 3 responses, one I think was a confused person who thought they were posting in the Gaming and Technology section asking about headphones for the PS4.

Don't worry chief, maybe someday little NXT will get the recognition it deserves and it will always be the second-best wrestling show on Wednesday nights, #2 ain't bad at all.
    TLDR.... cope
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    TLDR.... cope
    2 sentences "too long", not sure if you thought you got me or something, you just look like a fuktard who can't read. Now, please, piss off and let those of us who care talk about some wrestling.

heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)
    How do you guys watch AEW when they have no stars? Tony Schiovane is the only person i like on the show.

Originally Posted by heartlikeagrave View Post
    How do you guys watch AEW when they have no stars? Tony Schiovane is the only person i like on the show.
    I haven't watched wrestling in a long while, so for me none of these guys are stars on any show. Time to time I give some show a shot and nothing has clicked (although NXT was by and far the best product I dipped briefly into; Smackdown unwatchable, RAW more unwatchable, Impact utterly and completely unwatchable).

On AEW, Jericho is clearly as star. Omega has impressed me. Moxley is a star. Cody has always been solid and recently cut a AAA promo. The Young Bucks are great. I know most of SCU and the one I didn't, Scorpio Sky, has been fuking awesome. Adam Page and PAC look like they could be big stars with some seasoning. Luchasaurus, who is out now, but he could be a big singles act down the road. You mentioned Tony, but they also have JR who is doing great, even with Excalibur, best announcing in wrestling atm.

There are also several really solid guys, teams like LAX, Lucha Brothers and others.

The roster is overall very thin, the women's division needs development, they have an abundance of indy-style workers and need more diversity, but the production has been very good and the storylines have pretty much all worked, particularly the big top stories. I'm into them all. The crowds are also hot as fuk which just helps make the whole thing go over much better. And, as mentioned, best announcing on TV right now.

I think AEW has a solid foundation and needs to build off of it but they have so far consistently put out entertaining shows.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for omega/moxley, cody/le champion, inner circle, pac, and I want appearance by the librarian and smiley Kylie!
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    In for omega/moxley, cody/le champion, inner circle, pac, and I want appearance by the librarian and smiley Kylie!
    Smiley Kylie quit before they went on tv, so I don’t think you’ll be seeing her.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Smiley Kylie quit before they went on tv, so I don’t think you’ll be seeing her.
    Screw that she had no right to quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. everyone stop fighting we should be happy that both NXT & AEW are really really, like REALLY good at the moment!
    2. where and how do i legally purchase this PPV?

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    1. everyone stop fighting we should be happy that both NXT & AEW are really really, like REALLY good at the moment!
    2. where and how do i legally purchase this PPV?
    Depends on how you get TV, I use the SlingTV app, got it specifically to get TNT, and they have an OnDemand purchase section

Any possible surprises like shocking debuts?

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This pre-show is pretty damn good. They're doing a Moxley/Omega video right now and it's amazing. It's a mix between a hype/promo video, a behind the scenes, a life profile of each guys. Before this was a little video on Santana and Ortiz.

Just moved onto the Jericho/Cody match.

These promos are way more interesting than a standard WWE type pre-match hype video (don't get me wrong the WWE still throw together good video packages).
    Not part of any crews crew

Britt is alpha af. I like the mandible claw submission while trapped in a lock

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any possible surprises like shocking debuts?
    Maybe Marty Scurll, but from what I've seen he is still contracted with RoH until the end of November.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JUSA starting a wrestling discussion thread? Fuking in! Will start watching main card at 8.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Crowd boo’ing the denied boot tag. Good for them. Weird the ref is getting PnP over as faces though

Who calls the RnRE getting heat back on Santana and Ortiz somewhere in this match?

lol @ Ortiz.

Picks up the Bucks gum off the mat, eats it, crowd immeditely chants "you sick fuk".

This is 14+ tv, not cuck storylines.

Ricky Morton does a better suicide dive than 99% of the younger guys in the business. Dude had speed and flew between those ropes.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid opener. Let's see what Bastard Pac can do.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Ricky Morton does a better suicide dive than 99% of the younger guys in the business. Dude had speed and flew between those ropes.
    And he did it after hitting a Canadian Destroyer too:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AEWrestli...41210921971712

He’s in his sixties...
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    And he did it after hitting a Canadian Destroyer too:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AEWrestli...41210921971712

He’s in his sixties...
    I hate old talent burying younger talent, but at least here the older talent already get destroyed by Santana and Ortiz a couple weeks back and the older guys are getting their payback and doing it by delivering a Canadian Destroyer and a legit looking suicide dive.

Adam Page is going to get AEW sued with all the throwing guys like that into the guard rails, jees.

Missing Tony S on commentary but so far, been pretty solid, despite my match predictions immediately going wrong

Edit: and I’m 0-2
    Last edited by JUSA; 11-09-2019 at 06:57 PM.

I watched Tully wrestle when I was 5 lol

Would you guys have sex with his daughter?

She’s not bad looking but she looks a lot like her old man. Sure, we’d all go there happily but there might be an awkward moment or two

Janela is fuking awful. Not sure how anyone likes this dumb idiot.

I watched Tully wrestle when I was 5 lol

Would you guys have sex with his daughter?
    Yes of course. My buddy said no because she looks too much like Tully. That's pretty gay to think about tbch.

MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad that Shawn Spears won. Fuk Joey Janela.
    "You can't smell the TV but you could smell the roast and the chicken." - Beetlejuice

Lol I don’t even like baseball and it’s a good analogy

Ballgamefan is triggered right now lol