gabehr59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I bulk or cut?

I began to bulk in August, I was working out everyday, than began slowing down in about September. until about a month ago, I haven’t seen a gym since due to my life being way to busy trying to handle school, work, and football. I stopped bulking at about 210 and I haven’t seen a loss or gain of weight since, even while not necessarily eating the best.
    I have definitely gained some amount of fat since but nothing huge.
    Now that football season is coming to an end next week after our championship game, I’m not too sure if I should cut or just get back into the bulk.
    I’m just not sure what I should do with it. Please give your advice below! Thanks
    Last edited by gabehr59; 11-09-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Not sure why my account says I’m 49 but My actual age is 16, I’m about 6’4 and 210 lbs

exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Posting pics would help a lot.