LoLoNk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Unilateral Gyno + pectus carinatum

Hi everyone, this is my first post here, i've been lifting for 2 years (started taking it seriously this year tho), and i'm very happy with my noob gains (this year i went from 54 kg to 61kg) but this has been bugging me since i was 13 (i turned 18 last month), i noticed my left boob was way different that my right one, i always wanted to start going to the gym but until 2 years ago i was doing a treatment bc i had severe scoliosis (i have all the deformities fml lol) so i was told i couldn't go to the gym for a while (a while being a couple years lol). and i really thought if i trained my chest that my left pec would go back to normal but i think nothing changed and now i'm starting to see some stretch marks in my left boob (not in my right one), i've always been really self concious abt my chest and it really affected me with what clothes i could wear or when i went to the pool, etc. I also have pectus carinatum so my chest is more asymmetrical too.

I wanted 2 know if anyone here has/had this problem, any solutions? should i have a surgery? one doctor told me it could go away when i got older but idk i don't want to wait and live with this more time

pics:
    Attached Images

exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi,

It's REALLY not noticeable - but you'll get the full picture once you build some mass. Also, you should not be even thinking about surgery until you're in the range of 19 - 24 years old.

LoLoNk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by exclusiivity View Post
    Hi,

It's REALLY not noticeable - but you'll get the full picture once you build some mass. Also, you should not be even thinking about surgery until you're in the range of 19 - 24 years old.
    Alright, thanks

recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LoLoNk View Post
    Hi everyone, this is my first post here, i've been lifting for 2 years (started taking it seriously this year tho), and i'm very happy with my noob gains (this year i went from 54 kg to 61kg) but this has been bugging me since i was 13 (i turned 18 last month), i noticed my left boob was way different that my right one, i always wanted to start going to the gym but until 2 years ago i was doing a treatment bc i had severe scoliosis (i have all the deformities fml lol) so i was told i couldn't go to the gym for a while (a while being a couple years lol). and i really thought if i trained my chest that my left pec would go back to normal but i think nothing changed and now i'm starting to see some stretch marks in my left boob (not in my right one), i've always been really self concious abt my chest and it really affected me with what clothes i could wear or when i went to the pool, etc. I also have pectus carinatum so my chest is more asymmetrical too.

I wanted 2 know if anyone here has/had this problem, any solutions? should i have a surgery? one doctor told me it could go away when i got older but idk i don't want to wait and live with this more time

pics:
    Hey bro I have literally exactly what you have and it used to be really embarrassing but I’ve mostly fixed it. if I were u I would not go the surgery route. Just build up your chest, focus on getting it bigger and eating a lot. Look at it as a blessing, as something that will give you motivation to get big, something most people don’t have. And one day u will look back and be greatful. Surgery is prob too risky. Take the high road my man