jhonnynn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

workout program challange

Hello! first of all a little about me:I am 24 years old, 174 cm and 72 kg,I've been working out for some time but with big gaps of months without training and mostly because going to gym was helping me with stressful periods.
    Now I want to become more targeted with my training,because setting objectives and seeing progress will probably motivate me not to drop again after some months; I had a skinnyfat body ,i managed to reduce the bodyfat ans I would like ro begin building muscle; I know dieting is important and i can sort it out but I dont know if my training is efficient or how often to change exercsies or how many sets/reps; what I'm asking for is some resources or personal advice regarding a workout program that would help to grow and it's easy to follow so that I could stick to it and increase my motivation.
    Thank you and good luck to everybody

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read the stickies.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This was originally posted for the over 35s, but the advice is equally valid for every other age group. Take a look through this "sticky" (sticky = fixed articles at the top of each section)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168581133
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted Monday Oct 28th @76.8, Nov 8th 75.2, target 69.x Kg.