WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bubbly Urine Foam

Would this be from too much protein ?

is it a common thing or not ?
    In all the history of the world, the Sun has never said to the Earth ... you owe me !

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WBOlive View Post
    Would this be from too much protein ?

is it a common thing or not ?
    Indeed higher protein could contribute, but so could a very strong urine stream which simply causes bubbles. Is your urine a light yellow or clear color?
    The power of carbs compels me!

WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Indeed higher protein could contribute, but so could a very strong urine stream which simply causes bubbles. Is your urine a light yellow or clear color?
    Thank you. In the morning I would say it's a light yellow
    In all the history of the world, the Sun has never said to the Earth ... you owe me !

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for posting this question, led me to reading this which was quite informative: https://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/14/11/1664

If the bubbles sticks around for a bit and this is a new thing you should see a doctor to have a urinalysis done. If that shows no protein then you are probably fine.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My cousin had this recently. His doctor said it might've been left over semen in his dink, which froths up when urinating. srs.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

My skinny fat to ripped transformation: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177714661&page=1

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't eat soap.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

If the bubbles sticks around for a bit and this is a new thing you should see a doctor to have a urinalysis done. If that shows no protein then you are probably fine.[/QUOTE] I read that thank you. I should schedule with doctor here soon to have testing done. Joy

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the bubbles sticks around for a bit and this is a new thing you should see a doctor to have a urinalysis done. If that shows no protein then you are probably fine.
    I read that thank you. I should schedule with doctor here soon to have testing done. Joy [/QUOTE]

Don't get bent out of shape; you literally just need to pee in a cup. If there is no protein then you are done. If there is protein then more testing will be done but don't worry about that until/if the time comes.

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    I read that thank you. I should schedule with doctor here soon to have testing done. Joy
    Don't get bent out of shape; you literally just need to pee in a cup. If there is no protein then you are done. If there is protein then more testing will be done but don't worry about that until/if the time comes.[/QUOTE] Thank you

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't get bent out of shape; you literally just need to pee in a cup. If there is no protein then you are done. If there is protein then more testing will be done but don't worry about that until/if the time comes.
    Thank you[/QUOTE]

FYI - I also have bubbles in my urine, etc, but my urine always tested 100% normal, zero protein at all.
    The power of carbs compels me!

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember being 5 and thinking how cool it was to have pee bubbles. I'd focus on other things dude....
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough