xXGreenXx90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Incline Press Problems, help!

Hey guys,

Today was my first day trying to learn basic form of incline bench press. I'm working out at LA fitness and I can't adjust the angle of the seat and set the height of un racking it which doesn't help.

I noticed a couple things that I'd love to get some help on.

1. It's impossible for me to keep shoulder blades together when un racking bar and when fully extending arms on reps.

2. I feel the incline bench in my shoulders, which is weird to me because I'm arching back and pushing feet into ground and really trying to keep my scapula retracted and depressed.

3. I DON'T FEEL anything in my chest, even with flat bench. Maybe once I get my weight higher I will? I mostly feel it in back, arms and shoulders.

When I'm not benching and practicing retracting my shoulders I feel a cramp/pain in my shoulders..

ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The weakest muscles prevail first. Time would be on your side.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Your King