Thread: Bulk or Cut?

Yovieee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulk or Cut?

Hello I am a 16 year old who has been going to the gym for a year and seriously for 6 months. I am 6'1 or 186cm and I weigh 165lbs or 75kg. My goal is to be ripped by summer [7 months] and at the same time have gained muscle. I know that many people bulk during winter then shapen up during summer but I feel like I am too fat right now and it will be hard to lose all that weight before the summer, so my question is should i do a mini-cut for about a month and then continue with bulking? *SEE PICTURES*

santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) santisica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are not fat, you can bulk for 4 months with a small surplus and keep 2-3 months to cut so you can be ready for the summer.

Or you can do like 4 weeks bulk, 1-2 weeks cut but I don't know how effective that is... brandon carter does it and swears by it.