Closed Thread
    peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterm28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation standing overhead press on smith machine? are you suppose to extend arms all the way

When trying a standing overhead press on a smith machine, starting with the bar behind your head, on your neck, if I extend it overhead I can't do it all the way because I hit the top of the smith machine track (I'm 5'10"). Am I doing something wrong? Is this not one of the exercises the smith machine is for?

Someone there who seemed to know what they're doing showed me this exercise, so it seems strange that I can't extend my arms all the way since I assumed I should.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're supposed to lift the whole Smith machine.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do it seated.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Troll much OP?