Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Why would I need to prop up a dude with 3 Finals MVPs? You don't even watch basketball, why are you even in this conversation?
    Hell if I know but you do. Because I enjoy watching delusional people.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Hell if I know but you do. Because I enjoy watching delusional people.
    He can't help it. The Warriors have affected him emotionally for the past 5 years.

BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    So you have nothing else to add to bolster your argument. I'm not surprised. You've made an idiot of yourself long enough itt.
    I've already made my argument that I'm not impressed with the Warriors 3 titles. I don't think that 2 injured starters out for almost the entire series in 2015 compares to Draymond's dumb ass getting himself in trouble in 2016 and Stephanie having a booboo. Sorry, the two don't compare in my opinion

And I think Draymond and Russell will both sit out way longer than needed, rather than getting themselves back in and trying to help move the team forward. Soft.

And of course you "don't bet". I wouldn't bet either on retarded outlandish things that won't happen lol

markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've already made my argument that I'm not impressed with the Warriors 3 titles. I don't think that 2 injured starters out for almost the entire series in 2015 compares to Draymond's dumb ass getting himself in trouble in 2016 and Stephanie having a booboo. Sorry, the two don't compare in my opinion

And I think Draymond and Russell will both sit out way longer than needed, rather than getting themselves back in and trying to help move the team forward. Soft.

And of course you "don't bet". I wouldn't bet either on retarded outlandish things that won't happen lol
    Russell just played tonight and scored 50+ points.

Again, you said the Warriors had 3 asterisks on their titles without giving a good reason as to why. Injuries are part of the game. Warriors can only play who is in front of them. But like I said, you only want to point out the variables that occurred with the Warriors' championships, while excusing the ones that occurred with their losses such as 2016. There isn't some threshold in which a championship is considered legitimate or not. A team either wins within the rules, or they don't. I could understand an 8th seed underdog team, who lucks their way into a championship getting stamped with an asterisk, even though I wouldn't necessarily agree with it, but in all of the 5 years of the Warriors dynasty, they were the favorites going into the Finals.

Like I said, you're just making an idiot of yourself itt. You've been so emotionally affected by the Warriors dynasty that you've done all you can to mentally cope with it by trying to say "this title doesn't mean anything because of this, but this loss is legit because of this, etc". You're even claiming 5 years and 3 championships is a "little moment". Even the fact that you typed "Draymond's little finger boo boo" was cringey. Your post itt tells me there's some inner bitterness towards the Warriors. So what is it? Is it because if it wasn't for them, LeBron would have won more titles and not be way below .500 right now in his Finals' record? That's sports, man. Don't let it affect you that much.

BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Russell just played tonight and scored 50+ points.

Again, you said the Warriors had 3 asterisks on their titles without giving a good reason as to why. Injuries are part of the game. Warriors can only play who is in front of them. But like I said, you only want to point out the variables that occurred with the Warriors' championships, while excusing the ones that occurred with their losses such as 2016. There isn't some threshold in which a championship is considered legitimate or not. A team either wins within the rules, or they don't. I could understand an 8th seed underdog team, who lucks their way into a championship getting stamped with an asterisk, even though I wouldn't necessarily agree with it, but in all of the 5 years of the Warriors dynasty, they were the favorites going into the Finals.

Like I said, you're just making an idiot of yourself itt. You've been so emotionally affected by the Warriors dynasty that you've done all you can to mentally cope with it by trying to say "this title doesn't mean anything because of this, but this loss is legit because of this, etc". Even the fact that you typed "Draymond's little finger boo boo", tells me there's some inner bitterness towards the Warriors. So what is it? Is it because if it wasn't for them, LeBron would have won more titles and not be way below .500 right now in his Finals' record? That's sports, man. Don't let it affect you that much.
    I'm not impressed by the Warriors during that run. A lot of people aren't. 2015 vs. 2016 again, were not comparable.

You are right though in that I cannot stand the Warriors. Draymond and Steph are two of the most unlikeable players in the league. Warriors fan base is terrible and full of bandwagon fans. I lived in San Jose during most of that time. It's just a terrible franchise in general. I do like Klay and Livingston though.

So yeah sure, I'm probably a little biased against them, just like you are biased towards them. Make a poll and see who agrees that the Warriors will be Finals favorites next year. See how many people vote yes.

I'm not impressed by the Warriors during that run. A lot of people aren't. 2015 vs. 2016 again, were not comparable.

You are right though in that I cannot stand the Warriors. Draymond and Steph are two of the most unlikeable players in the league. Warriors fan base is terrible and full of bandwagon fans. I lived in San Jose during most of that time. It's just a terrible franchise in general. I do like Klay and Livingston though.

So yeah sure, I'm probably a little biased against them, just like you are biased towards them. Make a poll and see who agrees that the Warriors will be Finals favorites next year. See how many people vote yes.
    Why do you think I care if a poll agrees with me? I'm not here to reaffirm the fact that a lot of people are bitter towards the Warriors. I'm just pointing out how idiotic some people make themselves to look when it comes to hating on the Warriors. This thread was how the OP wanted the league to step in because there's a chance the Warriors might get a lottery pick. People are mad when the Warriors are good. People are mad when the Warriors are bad enough to get a good draft pick. It's not like Steph and Klay want to be injured. So all the crying about the Warriors somehow needing to be regulated by the league is just laughable.

As for the championships in 2015/2016, they both had variables. But you only want to point one out, and excuse the other.

Why do you think I care if a poll agrees with me? I'm not here to reaffirm the fact that a lot of people are bitter towards the Warriors. I'm just pointing out how idiotic some people make themselves to look when it comes to hating on the Warriors. This thread was how the OP wanted the league to step in because there's a chance the Warriors might get a lottery pick. People are mad when the Warriors are good. People are mad when the Warriors are bad enough to get a good draft pick. It's not like Steph and Klay want to be injured. So all the crying about the Warriors somehow needing to be regulated by the league is just laughable.
    I'll look forward to seeing how many fans y'all have when they do nothing for the next 5 years

I'll look forward to seeing how many fans y'all have when they do nothing for the next 5 years
    That's not my concern. I'll still be watching. In fact, I'm actually enjoying this season so far. It's fun to see who can emerge as significant players/role players with the young talent we have on the team. This is the first time in half a decade the Warriors have been able to do this. Plus, with all the abilities the Warriors will have to bolster this team by next summer, the odds are on their side to be competing for the championship again since the core is still in their prime.

That's not my concern. I'll still be watching. In fact, I'm actually enjoying this season so far. It's fun to see who can emerge as significant players/role players with the young talent we have on the team. This is the first time in half a decade the Warriors have been able to do this. Plus, with all the abilities the Warriors will have to bolster this team by next summer, the odds are on their side to be competing for the championship again since the core is still in their prime.
    Good for you, that's what matters. Although in no way shape or form are the odds going to be in their favor next year, IMO

Good for you, that's what matters. Although in no way shape or form are the odds going to be in their favor next year, IMO
    Fine, you can think that. I'm just looking at the different ways this team can improve next summer, and even if they don't get a lottery pick, it wouldn't even matter.

KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100)
    The Steph hate is understandable, a whole generation of basketball fans grew up on Lebrons power to the rim, iso possessions and the drive and kick...the along comes Steph, he plays basketball the right way, screens, off-ball movement, passing and obviously, his shooting. Not only does this basketball look better than the former, it really demonstrates a style never before seen. So basketball has M.J, then for a brief minute Kobe and Lebron, then Steph takes the mantle and his game is unique.

Its easy to see the hate, but in the end, the 2017 Warriors are probably the greatest team of all time for a 1 season span.

HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kerr and curry exposed

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO even if the Warriors were tanking LMFAO at LePhag fanboys crying other teams are cheating.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've already made my argument that I'm not impressed with the Warriors 3 titles.
    LMFAO I wonder if GSW are reading this and turning their trophies in?

HOLEEEEEEEEY **** I just read the first page and actually feel bad for Dr. Timmy cause he's being dismantled.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    HOLEEEEEEEEY **** I just read the first page and actually feel bad for Dr. Timmy cause he's being dismantled.
    Damn bro you just posted 3x in a row about me. At least you are properly addressing me as Dr.

Damn bro you just posted 3x in a row about me. At least you are properly addressing me as Dr.
    Did you just admit to being a Lebron fanboy?

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tanking after the all star break when it’s pretty clear you’re not going to make the playoffs is one thing... but tanking 5 games into the season?? Come on....

If Lebron had sat out the rest of the year last year after his injury he would have been roasted non-stop.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Tanking after the all star break when it’s pretty clear you’re not going to make the playoffs is one thing... but tanking 5 games into the season?? Come on....

If Lebron had sat out the rest of the year last year after his injury he would have been roasted non-stop.
    He doesn't get roasted enough for his pathetic flopping.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Did you just admit to being a Lebron fanboy?
    I'm a fan of his yeah, fanboy is a little strong though

Your relationship with Michelle would be considered more of a fanboy relationship

I get Lebron's faults