Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 50 of 50
  1. #31
    The Cripple Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: United States
    Posts: 50,628
    Rep Power: 365445
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunatic is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Why would I need to prop up a dude with 3 Finals MVPs? You don't even watch basketball, why are you even in this conversation?
    Hell if I know but you do. Because I enjoy watching delusional people.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer


    LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Registered User markkillerings's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,869
    Rep Power: 9291
    markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    markkillerings is offline
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Hell if I know but you do. Because I enjoy watching delusional people.
    He can't help it. The Warriors have affected him emotionally for the past 5 years.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Banned BigDeeps01's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,373
    Rep Power: 0
    BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BigDeeps01 is offline
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    So you have nothing else to add to bolster your argument. I'm not surprised. You've made an idiot of yourself long enough itt.
    I've already made my argument that I'm not impressed with the Warriors 3 titles. I don't think that 2 injured starters out for almost the entire series in 2015 compares to Draymond's dumb ass getting himself in trouble in 2016 and Stephanie having a booboo. Sorry, the two don't compare in my opinion

    And I think Draymond and Russell will both sit out way longer than needed, rather than getting themselves back in and trying to help move the team forward. Soft.

    And of course you "don't bet". I wouldn't bet either on retarded outlandish things that won't happen lol
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Registered User markkillerings's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,869
    Rep Power: 9291
    markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    markkillerings is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I've already made my argument that I'm not impressed with the Warriors 3 titles. I don't think that 2 injured starters out for almost the entire series in 2015 compares to Draymond's dumb ass getting himself in trouble in 2016 and Stephanie having a booboo. Sorry, the two don't compare in my opinion

    And I think Draymond and Russell will both sit out way longer than needed, rather than getting themselves back in and trying to help move the team forward. Soft.

    And of course you "don't bet". I wouldn't bet either on retarded outlandish things that won't happen lol
    Russell just played tonight and scored 50+ points.

    Again, you said the Warriors had 3 asterisks on their titles without giving a good reason as to why. Injuries are part of the game. Warriors can only play who is in front of them. But like I said, you only want to point out the variables that occurred with the Warriors' championships, while excusing the ones that occurred with their losses such as 2016. There isn't some threshold in which a championship is considered legitimate or not. A team either wins within the rules, or they don't. I could understand an 8th seed underdog team, who lucks their way into a championship getting stamped with an asterisk, even though I wouldn't necessarily agree with it, but in all of the 5 years of the Warriors dynasty, they were the favorites going into the Finals.

    Like I said, you're just making an idiot of yourself itt. You've been so emotionally affected by the Warriors dynasty that you've done all you can to mentally cope with it by trying to say "this title doesn't mean anything because of this, but this loss is legit because of this, etc". You're even claiming 5 years and 3 championships is a "little moment". Even the fact that you typed "Draymond's little finger boo boo" was cringey. Your post itt tells me there's some inner bitterness towards the Warriors. So what is it? Is it because if it wasn't for them, LeBron would have won more titles and not be way below .500 right now in his Finals' record? That's sports, man. Don't let it affect you that much.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Banned BigDeeps01's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,373
    Rep Power: 0
    BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BigDeeps01 is offline
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    Russell just played tonight and scored 50+ points.

    Again, you said the Warriors had 3 asterisks on their titles without giving a good reason as to why. Injuries are part of the game. Warriors can only play who is in front of them. But like I said, you only want to point out the variables that occurred with the Warriors' championships, while excusing the ones that occurred with their losses such as 2016. There isn't some threshold in which a championship is considered legitimate or not. A team either wins within the rules, or they don't. I could understand an 8th seed underdog team, who lucks their way into a championship getting stamped with an asterisk, even though I wouldn't necessarily agree with it, but in all of the 5 years of the Warriors dynasty, they were the favorites going into the Finals.

    Like I said, you're just making an idiot of yourself itt. You've been so emotionally affected by the Warriors dynasty that you've done all you can to mentally cope with it by trying to say "this title doesn't mean anything because of this, but this loss is legit because of this, etc". Even the fact that you typed "Draymond's little finger boo boo", tells me there's some inner bitterness towards the Warriors. So what is it? Is it because if it wasn't for them, LeBron would have won more titles and not be way below .500 right now in his Finals' record? That's sports, man. Don't let it affect you that much.
    I'm not impressed by the Warriors during that run. A lot of people aren't. 2015 vs. 2016 again, were not comparable.

    You are right though in that I cannot stand the Warriors. Draymond and Steph are two of the most unlikeable players in the league. Warriors fan base is terrible and full of bandwagon fans. I lived in San Jose during most of that time. It's just a terrible franchise in general. I do like Klay and Livingston though.

    So yeah sure, I'm probably a little biased against them, just like you are biased towards them. Make a poll and see who agrees that the Warriors will be Finals favorites next year. See how many people vote yes.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User markkillerings's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,869
    Rep Power: 9291
    markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    markkillerings is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I'm not impressed by the Warriors during that run. A lot of people aren't. 2015 vs. 2016 again, were not comparable.

    You are right though in that I cannot stand the Warriors. Draymond and Steph are two of the most unlikeable players in the league. Warriors fan base is terrible and full of bandwagon fans. I lived in San Jose during most of that time. It's just a terrible franchise in general. I do like Klay and Livingston though.

    So yeah sure, I'm probably a little biased against them, just like you are biased towards them. Make a poll and see who agrees that the Warriors will be Finals favorites next year. See how many people vote yes.
    Why do you think I care if a poll agrees with me? I'm not here to reaffirm the fact that a lot of people are bitter towards the Warriors. I'm just pointing out how idiotic some people make themselves to look when it comes to hating on the Warriors. This thread was how the OP wanted the league to step in because there's a chance the Warriors might get a lottery pick. People are mad when the Warriors are good. People are mad when the Warriors are bad enough to get a good draft pick. It's not like Steph and Klay want to be injured. So all the crying about the Warriors somehow needing to be regulated by the league is just laughable.

    As for the championships in 2015/2016, they both had variables. But you only want to point one out, and excuse the other.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Banned BigDeeps01's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,373
    Rep Power: 0
    BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BigDeeps01 is offline
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    Why do you think I care if a poll agrees with me? I'm not here to reaffirm the fact that a lot of people are bitter towards the Warriors. I'm just pointing out how idiotic some people make themselves to look when it comes to hating on the Warriors. This thread was how the OP wanted the league to step in because there's a chance the Warriors might get a lottery pick. People are mad when the Warriors are good. People are mad when the Warriors are bad enough to get a good draft pick. It's not like Steph and Klay want to be injured. So all the crying about the Warriors somehow needing to be regulated by the league is just laughable.
    I'll look forward to seeing how many fans y'all have when they do nothing for the next 5 years
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Registered User markkillerings's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,869
    Rep Power: 9291
    markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    markkillerings is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I'll look forward to seeing how many fans y'all have when they do nothing for the next 5 years
    That's not my concern. I'll still be watching. In fact, I'm actually enjoying this season so far. It's fun to see who can emerge as significant players/role players with the young talent we have on the team. This is the first time in half a decade the Warriors have been able to do this. Plus, with all the abilities the Warriors will have to bolster this team by next summer, the odds are on their side to be competing for the championship again since the core is still in their prime.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Banned BigDeeps01's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,373
    Rep Power: 0
    BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BigDeeps01 is offline
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    That's not my concern. I'll still be watching. In fact, I'm actually enjoying this season so far. It's fun to see who can emerge as significant players/role players with the young talent we have on the team. This is the first time in half a decade the Warriors have been able to do this. Plus, with all the abilities the Warriors will have to bolster this team by next summer, the odds are on their side to be competing for the championship again since the core is still in their prime.
    Good for you, that's what matters. Although in no way shape or form are the odds going to be in their favor next year, IMO
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Registered User markkillerings's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,869
    Rep Power: 9291
    markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000) markkillerings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    markkillerings is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Good for you, that's what matters. Although in no way shape or form are the odds going to be in their favor next year, IMO
    Fine, you can think that. I'm just looking at the different ways this team can improve next summer, and even if they don't get a lottery pick, it wouldn't even matter.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Registered User KennyFisher's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 587
    Rep Power: 0
    KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100) KennyFisher is not very well liked. (-100)
    KennyFisher is offline
    The Steph hate is understandable, a whole generation of basketball fans grew up on Lebrons power to the rim, iso possessions and the drive and kick...the along comes Steph, he plays basketball the right way, screens, off-ball movement, passing and obviously, his shooting. Not only does this basketball look better than the former, it really demonstrates a style never before seen. So basketball has M.J, then for a brief minute Kobe and Lebron, then Steph takes the mantle and his game is unique.

    Its easy to see the hate, but in the end, the 2017 Warriors are probably the greatest team of all time for a 1 season span.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered User HtotheOV's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 4,015
    Rep Power: 3692
    HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HtotheOV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HtotheOV is offline
    kerr and curry exposed
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 19,604
    Rep Power: 64645
    MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MBisonSon is offline
    LMFAO even if the Warriors were tanking LMFAO at LePhag fanboys crying other teams are cheating.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 19,604
    Rep Power: 64645
    MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MBisonSon is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I've already made my argument that I'm not impressed with the Warriors 3 titles.
    LMFAO I wonder if GSW are reading this and turning their trophies in?
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 19,604
    Rep Power: 64645
    MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MBisonSon is offline
    HOLEEEEEEEEY **** I just read the first page and actually feel bad for Dr. Timmy cause he's being dismantled.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    Banned BigDeeps01's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,373
    Rep Power: 0
    BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BigDeeps01 is offline
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    HOLEEEEEEEEY **** I just read the first page and actually feel bad for Dr. Timmy cause he's being dismantled.
    Damn bro you just posted 3x in a row about me. At least you are properly addressing me as Dr.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 19,604
    Rep Power: 64645
    MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MBisonSon is offline
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Damn bro you just posted 3x in a row about me. At least you are properly addressing me as Dr.
    Did you just admit to being a Lebron fanboy?
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 33,793
    Rep Power: 86244
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nvrstopworking is offline
    Tanking after the all star break when it’s pretty clear you’re not going to make the playoffs is one thing... but tanking 5 games into the season?? Come on....

    If Lebron had sat out the rest of the year last year after his injury he would have been roasted non-stop.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    The Cripple Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: United States
    Posts: 50,628
    Rep Power: 365445
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunatic is offline
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Tanking after the all star break when it’s pretty clear you’re not going to make the playoffs is one thing... but tanking 5 games into the season?? Come on....

    If Lebron had sat out the rest of the year last year after his injury he would have been roasted non-stop.
    He doesn't get roasted enough for his pathetic flopping.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer


    LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Banned BigDeeps01's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 1,373
    Rep Power: 0
    BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BigDeeps01 is offline
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Did you just admit to being a Lebron fanboy?
    I'm a fan of his yeah, fanboy is a little strong though

    Your relationship with Michelle would be considered more of a fanboy relationship

    I get Lebron's faults
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts