Saikosekai is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Advice, specific case (on TRT)

Specific case, need advice!

I’ve never really done this before but I though this might be helpful for me. I’ve been going to the gym for a couple of years now but have been fluctuating in a weight for a long time. A little over a year ago I found out that I didn’t have enough testosterone in me and I had to start TRT to fix this. Even as I was skinny I still looked skinny fat as I tend to carry a lot of fat around my hips region. I am 5’4 and currently weigh about 120 pounds. I’m not overweight or anything and I can squat bench and deadlift more or about my weight. A little over a year and I’ve gained a ton of muscles from the treatment but I still can’t manage to get all this fat off from my waist. I finished a one year bulk and went from 103 pounds to 141 then back down to around 120. My brother says that I should bulk again in order to get the body I want but I’m not sure if that would work for me. I also eat healthy and count my macros as much as I can being a college student. Are there any tips or things I should try? Or should I start shedding more excess fat in my waist from the TRT? All my doctors say I’m fine and shouldn’t worry about it but I just want to lose the muffin top that I have. I go to the gym 5 days a week and separate my workouts into back/bi, chest/tris, shoulders, legs, cardio and abs. Thanks for reading this.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you tried no pillow?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Post a pic if you want accurate advice.

By the way, we do not discuss the use of drugs - even if they are prescription. It doesn't alter the advice given in any case.