Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Correct. Are people here actually arguing against that? This thread is old and i'm not sifting through Ecto's charts and horrid attempts at memes.
    Posting on mobile and I never have to see any of his charts is such a win.

I know he’s been in the news this week due to the article quotes etco posted. Yes, there are a lot of people who deny jim did anything wrong or that any abuse could have occurred because “how could a world class athlete be sexually assaulted without beating his ass?”

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Posting on mobile and I never have to see any of his charts is such a win.

I know he’s been in the news this week due to the article quotes etco posted. Yes, there are a lot of people who deny jim did anything wrong or that any abuse could have occurred because “how could a world class athlete be sexually assaulted without beating his ass?”
    Unbelievable. I don't know how uneducated or naive someone has to be to not understand how a coach can take advantage of their players, regardless of size. Scum.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Unbelievable. I don't know how uneducated or naive someone has to be to not understand how a coach can take advantage of their players, regardless of size. Scum.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    As someone who actually wrestled in school, I honestly have no idea how college age male wrestlers, allowed, themselves to be molested?? I honestly can not fathom how it could happen, especially to so many top tier male athletes who know how to handle themselves??

With that said, Jim touched my pee pee.

From just the front page of this thread.

As an OSU grad I’m embarrassed by the lack of action taken by school officials and feel absolutely awful for the victims. It is a terrible, terrible situation. I just wish this sick **** didn’t kill himself before he faced justice.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Thats all it is, nothing more. Theyre gunning for him because hes brave and effective. Jim is a beast and hes MAGA to the bone
    This comment aged well.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only know the basics of this story.

Let me start by saying IF Jordan knew of sexual abuse taking place and said nothing? He will have to live with that and I am sure it haunts him as he has gotten older. Should he face any repercussions? I mean what can you do at this point? How can you prove it? Not even sure there is something he could be penalized for. Certainly not a jailable offense. I can't say he should be removed from his rank.

But he should face some sort of punishment.

That being said, as I said how could we ever prove this? 1 or 2 guys come out 32 years after he worked there and make these accusations? I think back in my life 32 years ago and can barely remember anything. He is supposed to defend himself against this?'

In addition, at the time he was what, a 23 year old asst coach who had just been hired? Lets say he did know about it. In his position, while not morally right, it is understandable. Who would believe a young kid like that? Why would he want to rock the boat at a University that just hired him?

Very touch situation all around.