smccarthy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation [Help] Building up Chest with Rounded Shoulders

My name is Sam, I'm 17 years old and I'm looking to build up my chest but my shoulders are rounded.

I've been advised from personal trainers, physiotherapists, etc. to split my workouts between back and legs, but no chest. I'm looking to build on my chest but I'm worried against it because chest workouts involve pushing movements and I'm also trying to pull back my shoulders. I've been told by a trainer at my gym not to.

If anyone knows if I can conduct chest workouts or any chest workouts that aren't going to affect my rounded shoulders please let me know

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not possible.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100)
    you can still work chest but you should try to do more pulling exercises overall.

Like if you are doing 8 sets of chest per week, make sure you're doing 16 sets a week of rows, pullups, facepulls, etc.