Eula456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help In Toning And Sculpting My Body

I have a question, I need to tone and sculpt my physique and need to know how many weights and reps I need to achieve this goal. In addition, how long will it take for me to see results, especially when I am working from my waist to my legs? Can someone help me with this question?

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eula456 View Post
    I have a question, I need to tone and sculpt my physique and need to know how many weights and reps I need to achieve this goal. In addition, how long will it take for me to see results, especially when I am working from my waist to my legs? Can someone help me with this question?
    Toning and sculpting?, do you mean you wish to increase your muscle mass and lose body fat?.

No one can tell you how long it will take to improve your physique, it depends on genetics, dedication to training and following the correct dietary regime. As a beginner you may see some improvement fairly quickly, but for the vast majority it's a marathon not a sprint.

May I suggest you start by reading the over 35 sticky thread.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a question, I need to tone and sculpt my physique
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Eula456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Toning and sculpting?, do you mean you wish to increase your muscle mass and lose body fat?.

No one can tell you how long it will take to improve your physique, it depends on genetics, dedication to training and following the correct dietary regime. As a beginner you may see some improvement fairly quickly, but for the vast majority it's a marathon not a sprint.

May I suggest you start by reading the over 35 sticky thread.
    Thank you for your answer, I want to lose body fat and have a slender-like physique and not the bulky body type.

πŸ₯‹ A Karate Kid age 64 πŸ”₯ Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

Good News or Bad News, which Do You Want First?
    *We will never ask you any personal questions.

BUT.........
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    πŸ“Œ Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old πŸ₯‹ Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sticky/ fixed article for all the over 35 beginners
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168581133

Calorie calculator and some advice
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

Enjoy...

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post

Good News or Bad News, which Do You Want First?
    *We will never ask you any personal questions.

BUT.........
    Hey, Kaz! I saw you peeking in here!
    β€œThose who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    With your use of terms like "tone and sculpt" and saying "not the bulky body type" I can tell you have some misconceptions about lifting weights. Do read the links provided by OldFartTom, and forget the marketing lies from the fitness industry. Here is a podcast that talks a bit about those lies:

https://mindpumppodcast.com/1077-the...sold-to-women/
    Elite Powerlifter Masters Divison 50-54
    USPA PR @123lb (pounds): SQ 303.1 - BP 248 - DL 391.3 Wilks 394.37
    USPA PR @132lb (pounds): SQ 341.7 - BP 248 - DL 430
    16 State / 15 American / 10 World Records / 2 ATWR / 3x Best Lifter Award
    IG: fit.wraith

πŸ₯‹ A Karate Kid age 64 πŸ”₯ Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Hey, Kaz! I saw you peeking in here!
    Busted.......

Hello Dave, I'm fine but just my new job leaves me no energy to post in my own journal, especially weekdays.

Originally Posted by PhantomMaxx View Post
    With your use of terms like "tone and sculpt" and saying "not the bulky body type" I can tell you have some misconceptions about lifting weights. Do read the links provided by OldFartTom, and forget the marketing lies from the fitness industry. Here is a podcast that talks a bit about those lies:

https://mindpumppodcast.com/1077-the...sold-to-women/
    I'm sorry but have to tell you this, she's a man, she-man and most likely somebody's multi-account.

They are everywhere. It's a trend here in BB.com these days and needless to say, the most distasteful and unwelcome ones.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    πŸ“Œ Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old πŸ₯‹ Karate Kid in Tokyo.