SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Need Nutri Advice For My Girlfriend [ WILL REP FOR ADVICE]

She is 24 years old, 5'1 and currently 149.5 LBS
    2 years ago she was about 121LBS and packed on some weight, she has been kind of upset and I'm trying to help her so I need advice.

Right now, i'm going to keep a nutri log of her started tomorrow to watch her cal intake / protein and carbs
    I've also told her not to eat to get full , and start eating frequently but small portions to increase the metabolism

What do you guy's consider a good cal intake limit for the day?

What should I recommend, she doesn't have a gym membership and doesn't have time. She does body-weight at home work outs
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can eat to get full - but with only low calorie dense foods like lean protein, fibrous vegetables etc.

However, calorie counting it the surefire way to make sure you are on the right path. The information in the sticky threads is a good start.

Eating frequently does not affect metabolic rate, that's an old myth. If anything, it can increase your appetite because you keep stimulating it with small portions.

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You can eat to get full - but with only low calorie dense foods like lean protein, fibrous vegetables etc.

However, calorie counting it the surefire way to make sure you are on the right path. The information in the sticky threads is a good start.

Eating frequently does not affect metabolic rate, that's an old myth. If anything, it can increase your appetite because you keep stimulating it with small portions.
    Her genetics is probably mesamorph to endomorph - her mom is really on the heavy side not to be rude, just trying to give a physical structure, so picking on weight is easy for her. What do you consider a proper cal intake for weight loss if she is eating the right foods, I'm not sure what the cap her at, 1,500 to 1,700?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Hmm, ****totypes are another old myth. They don't really represent genetics, they are actually categories of behaviours invented by a psychologist.

Having said that, a tendency to overeat does run in the family but this is nothing more than an overactive appetite. The calorie level will not necessarily be any different to that of someone else her size - but compliance and accuracy of recording might be more of a problem.

I'm not sure on female numbers. Perhaps err on the high side - a good general rule of thumb is to use the highest intake you can which still achieves an acceptable rate of loss. An accurately counted 1800 a day would probably fit this bill.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Hmm, ****totypes are another old myth. They don't really represent genetics, they are actually categories of behaviours invented by a psychologist.

Having said that, a tendency to overeat does run in the family but this is nothing more than an overactive appetite. The calorie level will not necessarily be any different to that of someone else her size - but compliance and accuracy of recording might be more of a problem.

I'm not sure on female numbers. Perhaps err on the high side - a good general rule of thumb is to use the highest intake you can which still achieves an acceptable rate of loss. An accurately counted 1800 a day would probably fit this bill.
    Thank you so much man, I don't want to mess up , and i stepped out the fitness world years ago, can't wait to get back, and than you for being so helpful and courtesy. I will keep you updated, today will be the first day I log her, this shall be an interesting journey, and I'm trying to be as helpful and supportive and possible .

colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got some advice: make your girl do her own tracking and take responsibility for her weight and health, rather than you taking it on for her.

You do this, and she doesn't lose the weight? Guess what, it's now "your fault." Do not play that game. Give her advice and help, but she has to take charge and do it.

Don't make yourself responsible for someone else's happiness.

Originally Posted by colontos View Post
    I got some advice: make your girl do her own tracking and take responsibility for her weight and health, rather than you taking it on for her.

You do this, and she doesn't lose the weight? Guess what, it's now "your fault." Do not play that game. Give her advice and help, but she has to take charge and do it.

Don't make yourself responsible for someone else's happiness.
    I get what you saying, I'm going to do the first week for her, so she knows and get's an example on how to do it, and once she sees how easy it is to keep a log, then i'll let her do it.

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    how do you have 7.5k+ posts on this site but still need to ask basic questions like how to count calories?
    Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson 2024

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rexfrommex View Post
    how do you have 7.5k+ posts on this site but still need to ask basic questions like how to count calories?
    By spending lots of time in the misc section.

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    By spending lots of time in the misc section.
    sounds like a fun life lol
    Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson 2024

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If she likes to eat until full, I wouldn’t have her eat frequent small meals. This is known to make people more hungry which is not necessary given total cals in a day is what matters. I’d keep it to 3-4 meals a day.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight. And near impossible to outrun a bad diet.

Some foods are much lower in calories though. I'm a huge fan of berries, they're sweet and yummy and full of vitamins, but really low cal. Start buying punnets of strawberries and blueberries for her, seriously I have a punnet a day and it's the best. Guilt free indulgence, if she likes to eat then get her onto berries.

There's a couple of guys I like to follow on Instagram who give excellent diet advice, James Smith Pt, the fitness chef, Ben carpenter. No bull****, just clear advice about creating calorie deficit, and not selling anything either (sometimes they sell holidays to go to their expos but usually in Bali anyway) they blow away a lot of the dumb myths that so many people follow and make it heaps simpler.

But at end of the day it's gotta be up to her, if she doesn't really care that much then it'll be an uphill battle. I hope for both your sakes that she gets excited about it too.

Oh and the best thing you can do as her partner, is to notice the small wins, point out to her when she's looking more toned or slim or when she goes a bit faster or longer on the treadmill. Encouragement. Good luck