SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIEFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not sure on where to go

Hello everyone how are you? I have a problem I am stuck on that I was hoping you guys could help me with. Last year I suffered a bad lower back injury from work and I missed an entire year of lifting and had to do physical therapy for a year. That being said I weighed 140 and was comfortable at that weight. Well after the injury I did a lot of sitting around and gained 30lbs all in my stomach.

So now I was skinny fat and not sure what to do. I actually started to do weight loss dieting, cardio, and a getting back into lifting program I have found on here bodybuilding.com. Well I recently saw a video from Scott Herman Fitness and it said I should change my eating habits and eat more but just eat clean during the day.

I was hoping to get some opinion on this. I absolutely love working out I just want to know what is the right direction to go. Thank you guys!

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Read the basics sticky thread. We would not advocate avoiding calorie counting - it's too easy to fool yourself. Of course you should always eat healthy foods - but you can't just assume you can eat more - otherwise you may not be in a calorie deficit. It might feel like more if you are eating chicken salads and vegetables etc. but still need to count to be certain of achieving what you set out to achieve.

nekuvota is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet is one of the most important elements in bodybuilding. Therefore, carefully study your diet and make the necessary changes to it so that you get enough nutrients. I think with a balanced diet and regular training, you can easily lose 30 pounds, the main thing is not to rush much and understand that this will not work quickly.
    And do not forget that you were injured, be very careful during training so as not to rotate your lower back again, but in general the doctor should tell you what is possible and what cannot be done. You can also pay attention to various sports nutrition. For example, growth hormone is very effective for losing weight and improving the body shape, I advise you to read more informative articles about its effect on the pharmaHGH website, which you can find in Google.