RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Left bicep smaller and less developed than right. Tips to improve?

As you can see my left bicep is a noticeably weaker and less defined. I would love to get it up to par with my right arm not just for aesthetic reasons but when doing exercises like tricep pushdowns/ bicep curls my left are gives out 3-4 reps before my right. I feel like the left side of my body in general is weaker (pecs, triceps). I was wondering if anyone has had similar problems and has found a way to combat this.
    Attached Images
    "Purge the weakness of the mind through pain of the flesh"

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a little premature to worry about something like this.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most ppl have a dominant side, but if you keep working out under a proper routine it'll even itself out as you gain muscle (both the biceps and body in general). The lack of overall muscle development is more noticeable than the diff between your left and right bicep IMO.

It will also help when you do individual arm exercises to do the left side first, and then just match the same # of reps when you do the right side. Don't keep doing 3-4 more reps on the right side beyond what you did on the left, otherwise you're just helping the imbalance.

Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Switch hands when you’re jerkin your Gherkin OP.

rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    It's a little premature to worry about something like this.
    LMAO subtle dig of peace

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Pretty much this

jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Came here for this comment
    Current.....................315 / 285 / 475............177 lbs
    July 1, 2019.................................................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Early March 2019......275 / 245 / 405.............173 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had nerve damage in my right arm and adhesive capsulitis in the shoulder of my right arm. (my dominate arm). A year later, after the frozen shoulder and nerve damage were mostly better, I started working out again. My right upper and lower arm had significantly atrophied.

My solution was to do no direct arm work with my left arm. A year later, my arms are about equal and I've started doing direct bicep, tricep, and forearm work with both arms

As for you, OP, I wouldn't worry about it. Were I you, I'd just pack on some meat and everything should balance out.
    Former & future certified trainer