Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What's going on in Lebanon?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-l...-idUSKBN1XH1KC

Looks like millions have been protesting for over three weeks now, including many Beirut babes (hnnnng). Aware me brahs.
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lebanon is one of the many nations the US seeks to completely destabilize.

The CIA has been trying to fan the flames of a civil war there for a long time.

Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lecniw View Post
    Lebanon is one of the many nations the US seeks to completely destabilize.

The CIA has been trying to fan the flames of a civil war there for a long time.

Please leave my thread
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Steemboat View Post
    Please leave my thread
    Why? Because I'm right?

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the chat thread sticky at the top srs
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.
    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Happy days to you and yours.

XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a source I use to track regional news:

http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2019/
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.