Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

LOL @ loling @ overweight people

BRB just stop stuffing your face with **** food
    BRB consume less calories than you use
    BRB lack of discipline

Preface: I'm not fat. Also, this doesn't apply to all fat people, some of them do indeed just need to be LOLed @ because their eating habits and lack of exercise do contribute to their obesity.

I can't be the only one that has general weight range that they cannot get out of. A small one, I'd say +/- 5 lbs. When I was in my hardcore workout phase, PWOs/whey/creatine/protein city, I still found it difficult to put on weight. I would say that I managed to put on 12 lbs of legit muscle mass. And this was me working my ass off in the gym and being very conscious of what I was eating. Lots of time and energy.

I don't weight train anymore. My schedule has become hectic. I started OMAD going on three months now. Results: lost 8lbs. I mean...I'm sure eating less calories than using everyday in addition to the supposed benefits of OMAD. And still, I can't lose anymore weight.

I say all this to point out how difficult and frustrating it must be for overweight people that try and lower their natural weight. I'm hungry as **** for much of the day. It can be all consuming if you're not preoccupied with something else.

Just imagine how difficult it must be for someone overweight to constantly try and battle their equilibrium weight. I know a couple people that have undergone gastric bypass surgery. It's easy to dismiss it as a lazy solution but man I can empathize with the choice.

Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon556211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    BRB just stop stuffing your face with **** food
    BRB consume less calories than you use
    BRB lack of discipline

Preface: I'm not fat. Also, this doesn't apply to all fat people, some of them do indeed just need to be LOLed @ because their eating habits and lack of exercise do contribute to their obesity.

I can't be the only one that has general weight range that they cannot get out of. A small one, I'd say +/- 5 lbs. When I was in my hardcore workout phase, PWOs/whey/creatine/protein city, I still found it difficult to put on weight. I would say that I managed to put on 12 lbs of legit muscle mass. And this was me working my ass off in the gym and being very conscious of what I was eating. Lots of time and energy.

I don't weight train anymore. My schedule has become hectic. I started OMAD going on three months now. Results: lost 8lbs. I mean...I'm sure eating less calories than using everyday in addition to the supposed benefits of OMAD. And still, I can't lose anymore weight.

I say all this to point out how difficult and frustrating it must be for overweight people that try and lower their natural weight. I'm hungry as **** for much of the day. It can be all consuming if you're not preoccupied with something else.

Just imagine how difficult it must be for someone overweight to constantly try and battle their equilibrium weight. I know a couple people that have undergone gastric bypass surgery. It's easy to dismiss it as a lazy solution but man I can empathize with the choice.

u dont say
    #thotaudit crew

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats sad
    i dont have
    strong overeating
    habits
    but i would into overeating
    similarily to overdrinking or smoking
    or drugaddiction...should be treated psychologically and physically
    i lost my signature
    please contact me for the rest of the lines

I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hunger is an uncomfortable feeling. But one serious losers need to get used to or they won't make it.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Hunger is an uncomfortable feeling. But one serious losers need to get used to or they won't make it.
    To lose and keep that weight off would require that 'uncomfortable feeling' ad infinitum.

Officially Sicilian ThenMaestro's Avatar
    ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To lose and keep that weight off would require that 'uncomfortable feeling' ad infinitum.
    Yup, thank goodness I have a blessed appetite.

padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000) padrote is just really nice. (+1000)

nobody's equilibrium weight is 500lbs

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    There are many tricks to combat this too.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100) lecniw is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know a fat dude who was a serious award winning powerlifter from puerto rico back in the day. You'd never guess it by looking at him. You can change your look, but it takes a permanent lifestyle and dietary change. Most people are driven to eat a certain amount, and will just eat more in response to training, and ofc if they ever stop training and eat as they desire, they will end up fat. I don't think there is anything immoral about being fat aside from the fact that you eat more food. But, you earned your money and should be free to spend it, and it's not any more excessive than other people buying nice cars, houses, etc. Being fat is unattractive and unhealthy, but that doesn't justify villifying fat people.

Originally Posted by padrote View Post
    nobody's equilibrium weight is 500lbs
    There's like some tiny % of population for whom it legit is. Sad, but true. I've never met anyone that fat. I think the fattest I ever met was around 400 lb.