ogbrandingo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Advice for Mass Gain

I've been consistently working out for two or three years now. Sitting around 155 which is just pathetic, but I ramped up a really effective volume strength split routine this past summer that has me repping above body weight on dumb bell press and just overall killing it on my actual regimen. I can't complain about my strength gains.

I keep a steady supply and consistent use of supps like pre, mass gainer, creatine, and bcaa and eat like a ****ing horse locked inside a grain factory. I have tried everything from mixing up diets, doubling up on daily supplement intake, and making meals that are huge to split up into smaller meals. I LITERALLY CANNOT PUT ON ANY F***ING MASS.

The one time I did in the history of my lifting sessions it took a whole month to throw on about 6 pounds, had to take a weekend off of actually going to the gym and by that monday every single pound I had put on the past month had been eaten away by my own body. My metabolism is the Usain Bolt of metabolisms.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't stand stepping on a scale and seeing the same weight as when I was 18. I can't stand putting up weight (for where I'm at) and plateauing every other week and not putting on weight.

What foods should I be throwing in my diet? What tools do y'all use to track calories and macros? I'm working to put myself through college right now doing a double degree and working a bar on weekends but I still make the gym a priority, I need some guidance on making it more effective and simple.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    throw in calorie dense foods like peanut butter, oil, milk etc.

the only reason you're not gaining weight is because you're not eating enough. i mean you could be eating 4000 calories, but if you don't gain mass, it's not enough
    munchies on a cut is the true test of discipline crew

Yakery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ogbrandingo View Post
    I've been consistently working out for two or three years now. Sitting around 155 which is just pathetic, but I ramped up a really effective volume strength split routine this past summer that has me repping above body weight on dumb bell press and just overall killing it on my actual regimen. I can't complain about my strength gains.

I keep a steady supply and consistent use of supps like pre, mass gainer, creatine, and bcaa and eat like a ****ing horse locked inside a grain factory. I have tried everything from mixing up diets, doubling up on daily supplement intake, and making meals that are huge to split up into smaller meals. I LITERALLY CANNOT PUT ON ANY F***ING MASS.

The one time I did in the history of my lifting sessions it took a whole month to throw on about 6 pounds, had to take a weekend off of actually going to the gym and by that monday every single pound I had put on the past month had been eaten away by my own body. My metabolism is the Usain Bolt of metabolisms.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't stand stepping on a scale and seeing the same weight as when I was 18. I can't stand putting up weight (for where I'm at) and plateauing every other week and not putting on weight.

What foods should I be throwing in my diet? What tools do y'all use to track calories and macros? I'm working to put myself through college right now doing a double degree and working a bar on weekends but I still make the gym a priority, I need some guidance on making it more effective and simple.
    I'm on the same boat, been stuck at 189lbs for 6 months, Might just take the advice of other peeps and eat a jar of peanut butter every day, that'll round it up.
    OHP - 225
    B - 335
    S - 365
    D - 525

1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You think you are eating a lot but you are not.

Finish off every meal with 16oz whole milk and 2-3 tablespoons of PB. Come back in a month.
    Strong mind + Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I find ice cream useful
    The power of carbs compels me!