Kim0sabee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Help- Protein usage instructions

I bought a new protein powder today - Nitro tech 100% Whey Gold - Whey Protein & Peptides.
    The "Directions" for usage in the back reads:
    "Mix 2 scoops with 180 to 360 ml of cold water once per day in a glass or shaker"

The problem I have is the use "ONCE PER DAY" direction. I've Googled other instructions of similar Nitrotech Whey Gold, and it's the usual "1 scoop per 6oz water in between meals AND before/after workout".

My question is: should I stick to my proteins Directions and use once per day? Or can I disregard it and use as normal i.e more than once per day??

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just use it where you need to meet your protein requirements for the day.

It’s like worrying how often you can eat or drink milk.
    Make America Great Britain Again