Thread: Chest question

iw17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest question

I’m 19 and I’ve been training consistently for about half a year now. One thing that I’ve noticed is that my nipples appear to be in the middle of my pec, almost at the height of my arm pit, and it kinda throws off the aesthetic of my chest. (My lower pec can be seen below my nipples. Is there any solution to this or am I cursed with bad genetics
    Last edited by iw17; 11-06-2019 at 07:31 PM. Reason: No idea why it says I’m 49 for my age

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The more your chest grows, the lower the nipples usually go. Maybe you can incorporate some chest dips in your routine which trains the lower part of your chest. Flat bench, incline bench, dumbbell flyes and dumbbell pull overs are all the exercises i do on chest day. twice a week.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

iw17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    The more your chest grows, the lower the nipples usually go. Maybe you can incorporate some chest dips in your routine which trains the lower part of your chest. Flat bench, incline bench, dumbbell flyes and dumbbell pull overs are all the exercises i do on chest day. twice a week.
    Thank you! I appreciate the helpful response.