Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Consider this point of view. These underage boys had sex with a full grown woman. Feelsgoodmane right?

However they're at a point of their life where their impressionable young minds can be influenced. Who's to say they wont have sex with teenage girls when they turn 25? It felt right when it happened to them. This experience could very well lead to that outcome in their future unless they receive proper counseling to understand what exactly happened to them,regardless of their "enjoyment".
    Stfu, this dude is so beta. Clearly some fukin 30 year old virgin. This dude always writing essays

speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imagine the ladys husband tho: some 14 year old kid not only banging his daughter but his wife too LOL

IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500) IFapToAngieV is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by speculator View Post
    Imagine the ladys husband tho: some 14 year old kid not only banging his daughter but his wife too LOL
    Lmao when j look at it like that that's fukin brutal

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IFapToAngieV View Post
    Stfu, this dude is so beta. Clearly some fukin 30 year old virgin. This dude always writing essays
    I don't think anything is more beta than getting banned then making an alternate account because you can't stay away.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with the women on this one.

If I was 14 at the time id probably be too shy and holding on to my innocence of morals and liking girls my age but being to shy to do it all the way besides making out and stuff.

If it happened, over time I would look back on it and feel abused and taken advantage of.

Not because I didnt want to have sex but just the awareness of her mental illness, the victimhood of it. To think that you were "tampered" with in an inappropriate way, the self knowledge of that, it affects you. Even if at the time it wasnt a big deal, you remember it and marinates and changes your self esteem and your value for yourself as you develop over time and alters your path, which just the knowledge of that happening is traumatizing and causes anxiety in itself.

Plus she's not that hot.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao when j look at it like that that's fukin brutal
    Some little kid came in and ****ed all the ladies in this dudes house ROFL

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ]

He has severe autism
    #TRUMP2020

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    ]

He has severe autism
    He and you share the same viewpoint on this issue. Yet you're slagging him off.

azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jeffrey Epstein in hiding very pissed off right now that this chick only got 4 years
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    You have a daughter, don't you? Would you say this exact thing if some scumbag 42 year old guy plied your 15 year old with alcohol and fukked her?
    Not the same thing. Never will be.

Id be pissed about the booze tho and possible std’s but thats it.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    I agree with the women on this one.

If I was 14 at the time id probably be too shy and holding on to my innocence of morals and liking girls my age but being to shy to do it all the way besides making out and stuff.

If it happened, over time I would look back on it and feel abused and taken advantage of.

Not because I didnt want to have sex but just the awareness of her mental illness, the victimhood of it. To think that you were "tampered" with in an inappropriate way, the self knowledge of that, it affects you. Even if at the time it wasnt a big deal, you remember it and marinates and changes your self esteem and your value for yourself as you develop over time and alters your path, which just the knowledge of that happening is traumatizing and causes anxiety in itself.

Plus she's not that hot.
    Dude.
    Srsly?

I agree with the not hot part but if your 13-15 thats hot. It has tits, skimpy underwear and willing to suck your rocks off.

15 yo old me would mog my dad with it.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember being in middle school and going to my friend's house for sleepovers... I would always see his mom in a nightdress and that was my fap material for a few years lol.. If she had raped me then I would have been the happiest boy alive..

Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    I remember being in middle school and going to my friend's house for sleepovers... I would always see his mom in a nightdress and that was my fap material for a few years lol.. If she had raped me then I would have been the happiest boy alive..
    The only reason then to call the police is if she cuts off the sexxors. Then I get it.

Originally Posted by DstryEvrytng View Post
    Dude.
    Srsly?

I agree with the not hot part but if your 13-15 thats hot. It has tits, skimpy underwear and willing to suck your rocks off.

15 yo old me would mog my dad with it.
    I guess to me the looks are key.

You can’t get me tood if you’re a fantasy.
    #TRUMP2020

akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)
    As the father of 14 and 12 year old boys, if one of my adult female friends did something similar to one of my sons, I absolutely would consider it a crime and predatory from a mentally ill / deranged adult on a child.

Teenage boys are in NO way mentally and emotionally stable enough to handle such a thing, nor can they comprehend the fall out when it inevitably goes south and destroys the GF / Father / Mom / family.

Originally Posted by akmerle View Post
    As the father of 14 and 12 year old boys, if one of my adult female friends did something similar to one of my sons, I absolutely would consider it a crime and predatory from a mentally ill / deranged adult on a child.

Teenage boys are in NO way mentally and emotionally stable enough to handle such a thing, nor can they comprehend the fall out when it inevitably goes south and destroys the GF / Father / Mom / family.
    yeah comprehend is the key term here for sure
    #TRUMP2020

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    lol

niice
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Guilty

B!tch looks like a dude in a wig.

I’d cry too if I put my dink in that

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the woman should be sentenced just as harsh as a man in the situation would be, I just think it's less likely a 15yo boy will be traumatized for years/the rest of his life the same way a girl would be (& part of that is society's fault for probably always treating her like a fragile victim and at the time some peers will probably torment her for being a sl00t).

Depends a lot on the boy. Every boy that age wants it (even if they'd be hesitant when the time comes to actually get down to business). They likely wouldn't need to be groomed/seduced to the extent a girl would (though they somewhat were in these cases I guess).

Obviously it's still sick and not right I'm just saying a male would be far more likely to bounce back and be accepted as "normal" much quicker than a girl.

Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    B!tch looks like a dude in a wig.

I’d cry too if I put my dink in that
    She kinda looks like Kimi Raikkonnen in a wig
    #TRUMP2020

Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reality is that this likely has nothing to do with the gender of the victims and has everything to do with the gender of the abuser. Turn this into a story about a 42 year old man and his daughter’s 14-15 year old boyfriends and I think the tone in here would be different

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    She is getting off TOO easily for what she's done
    I see what you did there.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Fed, of the United States of Bernakistan, and to the S&P 500 for which it stands, one ponzi, under Federal Reserve Notes, with debt-serfdom and food stamps for all." - Michael Kreiger

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100) CyberneticDude is not very well liked. (-100)
    According to scumbag misc phaggots:
    male ****phile : bad
    female ****phile: good and sexy.

Low-life hypocrites.

FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    Silence speaks sinking to a new low
    I imagine they’d run screaming from her place.
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that are outside of your control.
    CHINA MUST BE PUNISHED

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was 13 I was fapping to teachers.

So no, i dont think smashing one would have scarred me.
    (Chicago Bulls/Cubs/NE Patriots)
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is the punctuation in the title correct or am I needing hooked on phonics?

Daughter’s boyfriends plural. The daughter had two bfs at the same time. Like mother like daughter. Dang these girls are having high libidos.
    *Bald/Balding Crew*
    *Acura TL crew*

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was 14 once, all I did was beat off. Sentence seems harsh to say the least.
    MTB = leg day

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At 17 you can have your legs blown off for your country, and you're telling me that at 15 these guys are scarred for life from willingly having sex with a woman?

If you don't know whether you want to fuk someone or not by 15, you might be retarded.

Originally Posted by CyberneticDude View Post
    According to scumbag misc phaggots:
    male ****phile : bad
    female ****phile: good and sexy.

Low-life hypocrites.
    Educate yourself.
    ****philia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    There's not a 14 to boy alive who wouldn't jump at the chance to phuck a hot 42yo.

GTFOOH with that schit. This isn't the same thing and you damn well know it.
    And there are 14yo girls who would jump at the chance to have sex with certain 42yo guys.

It's wrong either way. This is why there is the offence of statutory rape - where the victim is willing, but is too young to consent, because they're a kid who doesn't know what the fck they are doing.

mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine the cheeky grin the 14yr old had while shaking the husbands hand, know he fked both his wife and his daughter