Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How the hell did they produce that utter chaos brawl? Unreal. My only critique would be Proud/Powerful jumping Moxley and Omega, seemed like they have no issue with Moxley at least. Not a biggie and that brief moment of Omega/Mox joining forces before immediately going back to fighting was cool.

As utterly insane as it was, it wasn’t like Crash TV, as wild as it was, everything made sense.

Great ending
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    athing i'm noticing is that in aew, when someone does a sommersault plancha, they actually land on their back, unlike in wwe, where they land on their feet and the guy or guys taking it flop like they are fuking soccer players.

that last segment was great. the aew main event scene is in very good hands. never liked the young bucks and never understood their appeal but i felt the same way about the rock n roll express. you can't argue with over.

moxley/omega is gonna be a classic.

whole full gear card looks great. imagine a ppv where all the matches have a proper build?

working saturday night or else i'd actually pay for a wrestling ppv.
    I was really thinking about buying the PPV this Saturday while watching the event. Realized I am supposed to go to a Chris D’elia comedy show that night. They built this PpV up nicely and quickly.

I think the match I want to see the most on it is the Moxley omega match. Kind of surprised because I was not high on Moxley pre-AEW
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is anyone discussing NXT? BallsGameFan’s thread has like 3 comments in totality. Sad!
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I was really thinking about buying the PPV this Saturday while watching the event. Realized I am supposed to go to a Chris D’elia comedy show that night. They built this PpV up nicely and quickly.

I think the match I want to see the most on it is the Moxley omega match. Kind of surprised because I was not high on Moxley pre-AEW
    I never really liked Dean Ambrose in WWE, though he proved he can go when he had that match with HHH a few years back. With his Moxley gimmick though he can be who he wants and he's much better, he also isn't pigeonholed into WWE wrestling style so he doesn't have to do the same 3 cringe moves in every match.
    Not part of any crews crew

MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With Cody's stipulation, I really wonder how his match with Jericho will end. I don't think Jericho should lose the title just yet, but I don't see Cody not going for the title ever again after Full Gear. Should be interesting.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    My only critique would be Proud/Powerful jumping Moxley and Omega, seemed like they have no issue with Moxley at least.
    Was thinking the same thing, but a good ending nonetheless.
    "You can't smell the TV but you could smell the roast and the chicken." - Beetlejuice

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MikeTheOne View Post
    With Cody's stipulation, I really wonder how his match with Jericho will end. I don't think Jericho should lose the title just yet, but I don't see Cody not going for the title ever again after Full Gear. Should be interesting.
    i think its gonna go to a 60 minute draw and jericho will win on a decision due to a crooked judge or some chit like this.

too early to make cody champ
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it will not be too early if the payoff is cody vs. MJF, which could play out for a little bit. start laying in more seeds with him.

NXT and AEW are on completely different levels from RAW and SD right now. love it.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i think its gonna go to a 60 minute draw and jericho will win on a decision due to a crooked judge or some chit like this.

too early to make cody champ
    I forgot about the judges stipulation—-that could be how they do it.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AEW pushing WWE to try harder and they are already stepping up on the creatively. They are building nxt up more and more even though most fans knows the product. Give them a tv timeslot and feature on The main roster all to compete with A frickin undeniable Cody Rhodes and his group of elites.

It’s a good time. Once AeW moves or adds a show to Monday nights then wwe will have that incentive to innovate again, and that drive to improve.
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ballgame can used to be a big bully in school who got all the hot girls and stuffed guys like me into some kids locker with his team mates. He used to beat up all the nerds and now he's still a big bully! We need to stand up to him! No more 1 star threads by this bully.
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HOT DAMN WHAT A GREAT SHOW!

Hats off to AEW honestly.
    It's actually exciting tv. And it's just because they are putting on A Good Wrestling Show, you know? Just keep the action coming thick & fast, have people trying to put on the best match they can, every match, storylines & character development are there too but in support of the in ring action rather than to the omission of it... and it's a mix of guys I never heard of before + guys who were underutilised in midcard roles at WWE... amazing. What a time to be a wrestling fan

A nice analysis from a couple of guys I'm not normally super into, but they nailed it here.

One thing they bring up that I didn't think about, but it is how the WWE absolutely kills moments like this, where they have to have the dopey announcers laugh along or tell us what the jokes are, rather than us not being absolute retards (that WWE thinks we all are) and just laughing at it on our own. Although, the subtle way they turned up the crowd noise, to give it an organic laugh track of sorts, really just genius.

That's on the producers, just how good their instincts are. Really, at this point, I think AEW might have better production than WWE, hear me out. As absolutely polished and professional as WWE/Kevin Dunn are (and AEW still has kinks to work out with camera work missing shots and such), but I think with this segment it showed on a fundamental basis that AEW is on a different level.

WWE might be completely 100% polished and perfect (maybe too much so) but if they are going to kill segments by having Michael Cole fake laugh at bad jokes, have the announcers explain everything, then what is the point? It really is a polished turd at some point, they sterilize their product into oblivion and produce very pretty and well-made garbage that is utterly unentertaining.

You will NEVER see something like that Jericho segment on WWE TV and that's a big part of their problem.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post

A nice analysis from a couple of guys I'm not normally super into, but they nailed it here.

One thing they bring up that I didn't think about, but it is how the WWE absolutely kills moments like this, where they have to have the dopey announcers laugh along or tell us what the jokes are, rather than us not being absolute retards (that WWE thinks we all are) and just laughing at it on our own. Although, the subtle way they turned up the crowd noise, to give it an organic laugh track of sorts, really just genius.

That's on the producers, just how good their instincts are. Really, at this point, I think AEW might have better production than WWE, hear me out. As absolutely polished and professional as WWE/Kevin Dunn are (and AEW still has kinks to work out with camera work missing shots and such), but I think with this segment it showed on a fundamental basis that AEW is on a different level.

WWE might be completely 100% polished and perfect (maybe too much so) but if they are going to kill segments by having Michael Cole fake laugh at bad jokes, have the announcers explain everything, then what is the point? It really is a polished turd at some point, they sterilize their product into oblivion and produce very pretty and well-made garbage that is utterly unentertaining.

You will NEVER see something like that Jericho segment on WWE TV and that's a big part of their problem.
    Even though I still have problems with AEW's production, ie. stop with the thousand cuts to fans, a few are fine, 37 every match/promo is too much. Nothing is worse than Kevin Dunn's directing, brb 458790432643 cuts in 13 seconds of action. Like chill out you moron, just let the action happen I don't need 42 cuts to show 1 move.
    Not part of any crews crew