Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BPI Keto Coffee Creamer - Caramel Macchiato

So I had been curious about this coffee creamer for some time and seeing some reviews on here I pulled the trigger.

Ordered the Caramel Macchiato flavor as I wanted something drastically different than the black coffee Im used to.

Lets start by taking a gander at the profile

As you can see one full scoop has a lot of Keto goodies in it like

10G of fat
    20g of good oils/MCTs in their prop blend
    I also like that it has a nice electrolyte and hydration matrix in it as well since getting your electrolytes are important when doing Keto

It does have Sucralose which people tend to take issue with, but I never found it to spike my insulin and know it doesn't for others as well so it's hit or miss on that.

Now we move on to Mixability

On my 1st cup i poured in creamer THEN the coffee... I got a little residual floaties but nothing substantial and this is how it turned out with like 10sec of stirring.

heres how it looked without stirring

for me ZERO issue with the mixability

Now most importantly we get to TASTE

All I can say is WOW!

The flavor is spot on, I will say that a full scoop is WAY TOO MUCH! I used about a half a scoop or less per cup which is ok for me as Ill drink at least two cups in the am.

The stuff is delicious, I can't say anything bad about the flavoring at all.... and for it to be Keto friendly.... hellz yeah!

BPI outdid themselves with this.

As far as value, it was 24 for a tub which is said to have 15 servings, but 30 for me as I used half scoops.

That really equates to normal BCAA drink mixes and I'm totally good with that.

THANK YOU BPI for making another fab product!

Cliffs,
    Profile - 9.5
    Mixability-9.5
    Flavor-10

Overall- 9.75
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!