BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)

Breakfast Shake?

Winter Bulking season....

It's always been the only meal i skip as i normally fasted.
    But - It's now the meal i need to get in to hit the bulking macros.

Ideally i'd like it in a simple shake form;

Natural Peanut Butter
    2 Scoops of Whey
    Water
    Ice
    Spinach
    Oats
    Milk

So i plan to get a good amount of macros from it. Here's the issue - I wanna make them night before.

I feel the oats & protein will go chitty overnight & taste NASTY - Anyone make overnight shakes for their morning breakfast?
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why make the night before? Literally takes 5 min to make and down a shake.

The texture and taste may be off if making the night before.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    Why make the night before? Literally takes 5 min to make and down a shake.

The texture and taste may be off if making the night before.
    Because in the mornings all i wanna do is up shower & straight to work. Never have time in the morning to piss about making a smoothie.
    Plus some mornings i leave early & it'd 100% wake the misses up.

But i think the taste & texture will be fuk'd - Like you said.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'd leave the whey out of it if you're leaving it overnight... mixed whey tastes foul if you leave it too long, even in the fridge. Also the ice will melt...

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I'd leave the whey out of it if you're leaving it overnight... mixed whey tastes foul if you leave it too long, even in the fridge. Also the ice will melt...
    What i was thinking - Just add everything else. Then throw a scoop in there when leaving.

I'll give it a trail run tonight & see how it sits/tastes.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You really can’t wake up 5 min earlier to make a shake in the morning?

And close the bedroom door so the misses stays asleep.
    Burn rubber, not your soul

PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kylehero View Post
    You really can’t wake up 5 min earlier to make a shake in the morning?

And close the bedroom door so the misses stays asleep.
    This ^^^

Doesn't sound like a priority if waking up 5 to 20 min earlier to eat / make a shake is too much work. If noise is the issue then just make overnight oats, can be calorie dense and easy to shovel down.
    Chicago, IL | IG: PhillipBallardFitness

STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like you, I roll out of bed, take a leak, get dressed, grab my stuff and go...

Been having milk, oats, banana, peanut butter, whey shakes for awhile, prepped the night before and blended in the morning and they come out fine. Not sure on spinach though, have used it a few times but thrown it in the morning instead, not sure if it would go crappy overnight?