Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Whinecel View Post
    Well nobody is gonna disagree with u that the CCP is a horribly oppressive government. What's your point? China is not currently a threat to the US existence. At best, they are a threat to South Korea and Japan.
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Wincel, you're one of the most unintelligent and emotionally unstable people on this forum.
    Doesn't hurt to state it again.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I get called that a lot...usually by people who can't understand elementary mathematics. If idiots think I'm unintelligent, I'm probably doing it right.
    You're unintelligent for making a new account and being so blatant about it.

I dunno if ur main account got permbanned but if it wasn't it sure as hell is going to be now.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And you're putting words in my mouth.
    How am I putting words in your mouth? Its right there in the OP.

Muslims in the 19th century had a positive image rarely seen in the West of foreign people. A mystical, noble people characterized by wisdom. Thousand and one night.

The reason people now see them as they are, isn't comparable to how Jews used to be viewed. People are just waking up to what Muslims really are, and Muslims are the sole reason that image has changed.
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XterraRob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I get called that a lot...usually by people who can't understand elementary mathematics. If idiots think I'm unintelligent, I'm probably doing it right.
    No, your reasoning and spastic reactions to people is what makes me call you that.

Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    The OP's "news report" stinks of muslim propaganda. This sounds dubious and impractical. Muslims love these kinds of claims ("they're violating our women!") because it's the most effective on muslim men, and it's not like anyone gives a sh*t what muslim women think amirite?

A religion of savages that have caused so much suffering all over the world, a people that are constitutionally incapable of co-existing peacefully with anyone else, who crush all other religions and viewpoints as a matter of routine in any area unfortunate enough to fall under their control... and they cast themselves as victims? Give me a f*cking break.

And now we have anti-China hawks in the west, looking to capitalize on China's muslim problem, eager to divert some of that muslim anger at the US and redirect it towards China for our own geopolitical ends. This should all be pretty f*cking transparent to you idiots and yet many of you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Frankly, China's handling of its muslim western provinces strikes me as one of the few good things they're doing. In 50 years, muslims will effectively control western Europe along with France and Britain's nuclear arsenals. China won't have much of a muslim problem by then, I'm guessing.
    Muslim Propaganda? The Chinese run a police state where they use a wide variety of techniques to modify social behavior. They are putting hundreds of thousands of Muslims in camps (against their will) to socially brainwash them. And you think what's in the article is dubious and impractical? I don't care much for your hatred towards Muslims, that's on you, but what's going on is very real. You are correct the US is trying to capitalize on it to generate additional negative sentiment towards China, but it's warranted.

Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    How am I putting words in your mouth? Its right there in the OP.

Muslims in the 19th century had a positive image rarely seen in the West of foreign people. A mystical, noble people characterized by wisdom. Thousand and one night.

The reason people now see them as they are, isn't comparable to how Jews used to be viewed. People are just waking up to what Muslims really are, and Muslims are the sole reason that image has changed.
    Your personal feelings about Muslims aside, Anti-Semitism, especially in Europe, was high prior to WW2. So people were willing to look the other way when they were getting persecuted. Not that it's the main point of my post, I was simply pointing out a factor in why it doesn't receive as much attention as it should.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."

miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    China is a threat to Western Democracy et. al. If you can't understand that, or at least why smart people who are highly informed on the topic think that, you're either really naive or totally ignorant of the history and recent developments involving China.

Btw, if China invaded S. Korea, Japan, or Taiwan (I notice you didn't list that - seems to suggest you don't know much about this), what do you think the US would pretty much -have- to do in response?

Islamic Fundamentalism was a CIA & Mossad experiment to contain Communist influence in the Middle East since America started working with Saudi Arabia to secure its oil reserves in the early 1950s. It's ISIS on steroids, that has persisted and plagued the West ever since its inception. I have no answer for how to destroy it because it's transformed into something that is outside our control. Maybe the best action is no action, let it go back to dictators like Saddam Hussein who form some semblance of rule and balance over the land and be done with it.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...tremist-islam/

p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000) p100 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The current view of Muslims is due to propaganda and the life cycle of empires. Firstly the US and Israel put out sht tons of propaganda and blackmail (Epstein) as many people as possible to promote their own agendas. Secondly the poor state of Muslim countries is temporary. Empires rise and fall on average of 250 year cycles. The Middle East was the center of knowledge, science, ethics, etc for nearly 1,000 years. It then went down the crapper when Mongols invaded and Europe rose up and took its place. In the next 100 years the United States will no longer be a main world power and somewhere else will be number one.

Islamic Fundamentalism was a CIA & Mossad experiment to contain Communist influence in the Middle East since America started working with Saudi Arabia to secure its oil reserves in the early 1950s. It's ISIS on steroids, that has persisted and plagued the West ever since its inception. I have no answer for how to destroy it because it's transformed into something that is outside our control. Maybe the best action is no action, let it go back to dictators like Saddam Hussein who form some semblance of rule and balance over the land and be done with it.

Of course Islamic fundamentalism isn't the result of American experiments. You can argue its America that brought them to power in certain countries, but they didn't create them. Salafism developed the 19th century, Wahhabism in the 18th. And history is full of the gruesome examples of what Islam brings us.

If it's any consolation, even without America helping fundamentalists to power in Middle Eastern countries they probably would have ended up there anyway. Just look at how Indonesia has more or less changed from a free country to a sharia country in just 70 years, without any American interventionism.
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whinecel
    Well nobody is gonna disagree with u that the CCP is a horribly oppressive government. What's your point? China is not currently a threat to the US existence. At best, they are a threat to South Korea and Japan.
    highly disagree. they're not a threat to the USA but to the whole world. ask africa how it's going for them.
    *NYC Crew*
    We're All Gonna Make It
    *Trump Crew since June 2015 Crew*
    ***RIP ZYZZ***
    *Keto Crew* *Water Fasting Crew*

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Mossad had nothing to do with that bro.

BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000)
    China is a communist dictatorship pretending to be modernized and cultured now but the true colors of Marxism always come out. If you do not worship the state there, you are basically an enemy.

They did the same to the Tibetans that they are doing to the Uighurs now.

Say what you want about America, but here we at least do not throw people into camps now because they disagree with the government. Go to China, Cuba, and Russia and challenge the leadership there and see how much you love your "alpha strongmen". Unfortunately we are so spoiled that we take saying "screw the president" for granted. We always thinks it is better elsewhere because we haven't been outside America. I been outside of this place and let me tell ya, ain't **** on the other side.

tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    China is a communist dictatorship pretending to be modernized and cultured now but the true colors of Marxism always come out. If you do not worship the state there, you are basically an enemy.

They did the same to the Tibetans that they are doing to the Uighurs now.

Say what you want about America, but here we at least do not throw people into camps now because they disagree with the government. Go to China, Cuba, and Russia and challenge the leadership there and see how much you love your "alpha strongmen". Unfortunately we are so spoiled that we take saying "screw the president" for granted. We always thinks it is better elsewhere because we haven't been outside America. I been outside of this place and let me tell ya, ain't **** on the other side.
    Agreed.

One doesn't even need to be throw into camps to feel the insane dictator regime. Brah, you can't even access Google/Youtube/Twitter...in China. Imagine how insecure regime has to be that they need to block out all "sensitive" information from their own citizens and claim to be a "modern" and "open" society.

China is just a big CCP(Xi Jinping)propaganda machine now and it doesn't look like it will change for the better any time soon.

Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    The Mossad had nothing to do with that bro.
    Dorich, I'm probably the last person you want to say that to lol.

RobVanHassel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doesn't hurt to state it again.
    lol

BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Are you a us citizen? If not why do you spend your day pushing trump’s agenda?
    Have you ever asked EctoCanuck why he spends all his day pushing anti-Trump agenda? As he is a non-US citizen

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    what a butt-hurt whiny little phaggot you have become.

SAD.
    I must be pretty close to the truth, boomer

dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT, people condone China basically throwing people into internment camps and having chinese officials probably raping their wives

also lol at this thread derailment

people can hate muslims all they want but I for one am glad this isn't even on our radar of solutions in America and people are free to practice their religion and criticize the government. I would never trade my freedom and my soul to the government because of some off threat that a certain group may or may not commit a terrorist attack.

A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If this is true, it is absolutely disgusting. The entire world should be outraged by this horrific behavior.

tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The World Bank said that it would scale back development work in China’s Xinjiang region after speculation that it was funding Muslim detention camps

WASHINGTON — The World Bank said on Monday that it would scale back development work in China’s Xinjiang region after speculation that a $50 million loan it granted in 2015 for an education project was being used to fund Muslim detention camps.

The bank has been conducting a review of the project since Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, and Representative Jim McGovern, Democrat of Massachusetts, expressed concern about it in August and after an independent researcher found evidence suggesting that funds were being used to buy police batons and tear gas launchers.

The Chinese government has been facing criticism for detaining more than a million Muslim Uighurs and placing them in “re-education” camps where they are forced to renounce their religious beliefs and embrace the ideology of the Communist Party.

The bank said it had conducted an extensive review of the project and was not able to substantiate the allegations. However, the bank acknowledged the challenge of rigorously monitoring the situation and said it was making changes to the project.

The loan was intended to support five vocational schools in the region by upgrading teams of teachers and curriculums. Some of this money was going to “partner schools” that were indirectly receiving World Bank funding and were not under the bank’s supervision.

“In light of the risks associated with the partner schools, which are widely dispersed and difficult to monitor, the scope and footprint of the project is being reduced,” the bank said in a statement. “Specifically, the project component that involves the partner schools in Xinjiang is being closed.”

The bank said it was also increasing its supervision of the project, which is supposed to continue through next year, by assigning a staff member from Washington to jointly head it and bringing on a senior manager from the bank to participate in site visits.

The situation was one of the first leadership tests for David Malpass, the former Treasury Department official who took over as the World Bank’s president this year.

The Trump administration has stayed largely quiet on China’s human rights record while the two countries have been locked in trade negotiations for more than a year. In recent months, however, officials have shown more willingness to pressure China on the matter.

Last month, the Trump administration imposed some commercial restrictions on Chinese technology companies and other organizations believed to be involved in the repression, and said it would impose a visa ban on officials thought to be responsible for human rights abuses.

Also in October, Vice President Mike Pence criticized China’s record on human rights in a speech last month, scolding American companies that do business there and censor their employees from speaking about repressive tactics. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo compared the “abusing” of Uighurs to the surveillance state depicted in George Orwell’s book “1984.”

Mr. Malpass has already made clear that he wants to scale back the bank’s lending to China given the size of its economy. In 2017, the bank lent $2.42 billion to China. This year, the total is expected to fall to $1.33 billion.

The decision is likely to further rankle Beijing. The Chinese government has taken offense to criticism from the United States about Xinjiang and defended its practices there as counterterrorism measures.

“China demands that the U.S. immediately discard its double standards in terrorism, and stop using Xinjiang as a pretext to interfere in China’s internal affairs,” Geng Shuang, a spokesman for China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said last week.

LMAO, scale back and still giving out 1.33 billions to a dictator regime? Brah, fukking ask for a refund.

Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steemboat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

At some point, you do have to wonder if the "moderates" in those countries actually want a democracy. I'm not convinced that they do.
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.