Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don’t see the HP wars stopping anytime soon, if anything I think we will see a new war starting with the EV vehicles entering more markets, especially as battery technology and energy density advance.

EV has crazy potential with AWD power through much more advanced and capable traction control to get more power to the ground. Am also pretty curious about airless tire technology, and to see if they can improve on the basically unchanged pneumatic tire concept.

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Think that's taking what he said a wee bit literal.

Having a street car on standard street tires (even a nitto 555r-esque drag radial in the back) with that much HP/tq is useless and nothing more than a dyno-queen. It's cool, and ridiculously impressive, but i bet that car gets spanked by cars with 1/4 the hp on a run in outside of a sticky track and slicks.
    555R's aren't even that good of a tire.

I'd rather rock R888r's. Noisy but they hook. Whether you want to double your street car for 1/4 duty or street/road course duty. That's the tire i'm going to run for next summer as my last set before i upgrade to the C8Z. If they debut the chit already.

But a proper DR and an auto will eliminate the "smoke show" you're talking about.

Having a ton of hp/tq through a manual and you're guarantee to smoke tires until 80mph.
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Are the horsepower wars slowing down anytime soon? Doesn't seem to be
    HP went through a sudden surge over the last few generations due to the impending government clampdown on emissions. We get one last round of insanely powerful ICE cars before hybrids and EVs become the norm.

I don't mind the idea of powerful hybrids at all (addicted to the sound) but pure EVs are going to suck on many levels. Sure, they will be insanely fast, but it just wont be the same.

If you are part of car culture then you are well aware that the majority of performance cars end up with an aftermarket exhaust. Its hard to picture a time when this is just a memory. Making a car your own is such a satisfying part of car culture.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    555R's aren't even that good of a tire.

I'd rather rock R888r's. Noisy but they hook. Whether you want to double your street car for 1/4 duty or street/road course duty. That's the tire i'm going to run for next summer as my last set before i upgrade to the C8Z. If they debut the chit already.

But a proper DR and an auto will eliminate the "smoke show" you're talking about.

Having a ton of hp/tq through a manual and you're guarantee to smoke tires until 80mph.
    Well aware. Even an auto can be a smoke show.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    While that is impressive, the acceleration is still limited by the laws of physics due to tire technology. It seems that around 2-3 seconds for a 0-60 is what we have been stuck at for a while, with rallycross cars unofficially holding a 1.9 s 0-60.
    Isn't everything car related limited by physics. You were talking tire technology. A rear wheel drive car hooking on the street with 1500hp+ to the tire... that's nuts.

2-3 seconds to 60... how about 60-130 in 2 seconds?

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Well aware. Even an auto can be a smoke show.
    Yeah, but not as much. That's why a lot of cars are putting down very good 0-60 times. Because of torque management.

There is no torque management with a manual. The management is you and how you ride that clutch. You're solely relying on your tire/traction and how well you can slip the clutch for a perfect launch.

Auto's don't have much of this problem as everything is done by the computer. That's why auto C7Z/ZR's can get 3 second 0-60 times with that much power, through cup 2 tires. Even though it is a good tire. I think auto z06's with the PSS's can still do 3.5s, which is VERY impressive given the tire and hp/tq figure.
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, but not as much. That's why a lot of cars are putting down very good 0-60 times. Because of torque management.

There is no torque management with a manual. The management is you and how you ride that clutch. You're solely relying on your tire/traction and how well you can slip the clutch for a perfect launch.

Auto's don't have much of this problem as everything is done by the computer. That's why auto C7Z/ZR's can get 3 second 0-60 times with that much power, through cup 2 tires. Even though it is a good tire. I think auto z06's with the PSS's can still do 3.5s, which is VERY impressive given the tire and hp/tq figure.
    Manuals can have torque limiting though. There are a lot of performance models that limit torque in first and second gear. Mustang for one.

Originally Posted by InPhase View Post
    Manuals can have torque limiting though. There are a lot of performance models that limit torque in first and second gear. Mustang for one.
    My car has it too. But it's not as effective. So essentially it's not there. You're still relying on how you slip the clutch. That's why on my car, the auto will always be faster in the 1/4 over the manual. For that reason. Off a roll though i still put money on a manual, if both cars have the same power etc.

With an auto, you're letting the computer(s) do all the work.

BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mingrey02stg2 View Post
    Isn't everything car related limited by physics. You were talking tire technology. A rear wheel drive car hooking on the street with 1500hp+ to the tire... that's nuts.

2-3 seconds to 60... how about 60-130 in 2 seconds?

I'm still imagining a future where you can take off at 5 g's in your typical 100k-ish car.

1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My car has it too. But it's not as effective. So essentially it's not there. You're still relying on how you slip the clutch. That's why on my car, the auto will always be faster in the 1/4 over the manual. For that reason. Off a roll though i still put money on a manual, if both cars have the same power etc.

With an auto, you're letting the computer(s) do all the work.
    You just dont have the car set up right bruh... and that's not throwing shade.

For any kind of consistency in the 1/4 with a stick car you have to have 4 very key items....

-fully adjustable suspension that's dialed in
    -stiff wall slicks that aren't beat up
    -some type of no lift shift/2 step device
    -adjustable launch control device that slips the clutch through first ( http://magnusmotorsports.com/product...ontrol-device/)

Most basic bitch performance car guys wont have any of those which is why you see so many stick cars get fkn gapped in the first half of the track. Even then you had better be 100% on point with those shifts because a circus monkey can toss it in "D" and make a hero pass...I was going to auto swap my '13 GT (6r80/T400) but the more I thought about it the more I dont want to...the man pedal is a dying breed...I am going to keep the manual for nostalgia reasons and build another race car in a couple of years to do my dirty work
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Astros > Dodgers...**Stro's before Hoe's**

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    You just dont have the car set up right bruh... and that's not throwing shade.

For any kind of consistency in the 1/4 with a stick car you have to have 4 very key items....

-fully adjustable suspension that's dialed in
    -stiff wall slicks that aren't beat up
    -some type of no lift shift/2 step device
    -adjustable launch control device that slips the clutch through first ( http://magnusmotorsports.com/product...ontrol-device/)

Most basic bitch performance car guys wont have any of those which is why you see so many stick cars get fkn gapped in the first half of the track. Even then you had better be 100% on point with those shifts because a circus monkey can toss it in "D" and make a hero pass...I was going to auto swap my '13 GT (6r80/T400) but the more I thought about it the more I dont want to...the man pedal is a dying breed...I am going to keep the manual for nostalgia reasons and build another race car in a couple of years to do my dirty work
    For a consistent fast 1/4 pass you start with one thing, AN AUTO. Everything else you said doesn't really apply. Because there are so many variables that need to happen, to make a perfect pass in a manual car. And to do that back to back to back, you're not going anywhere.

My car isn't even a drag car lol. It's supposed to turn corners. But in stock form manual guys can hit 60 in 3.5 on average. Where the auto guys, in stock form, can hit 2.9-3.1 consistently. Back to back to back etc. Because of the auto and torque management.

I love rowing gears as much as you. But i know when it's appropriate. In a straight line race, you want the auto. Rowing gears is like you said, for nostalgia reasons. And for that sunday morning drive when no one is on the road.

Auto is better otherwise.

Here's an example of why auto will always be better.

Here is a video of my car (well not my car but the same car), an auto, beating manual cars with more power.

It's consistent. Time and time again.

Plus....with that much power, WHY do you want to shift gears? The goal for making that much power IS to go faster, not worry about shifting and going slower lol
    Last edited by 1QWIK7; 11-14-2019 at 03:27 PM.

1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For a consistent fast 1/4 pass you start with one thing, AN AUTO. Everything else you said doesn't really apply. Because there are so many variables that need to happen, to make a perfect pass in a manual car. And to do that back to back to back, you're not going anywhere.

My car isn't even a drag car lol. It's supposed to turn corners. But in stock form manual guys can hit 60 in 3.5 on average. Where the auto guys, in stock form, can hit 2.9-3.1 consistently. Back to back to back etc. Because of the auto and torque management.

I love rowing gears as much as you. But i know when it's appropriate. In a straight line race, you want the auto. Rowing gears is like you said, for nostalgia reasons. And for that sunday morning drive when no one is on the road.

Auto is better otherwise.
    Everything else I said absolutely does apply you just have no experience with a serious dig car that happens to be a manual... and that's OK because most people dont.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Everything else I said absolutely does apply you just have no experience with a serious dig car that happens to be a manual... and that's OK because most people dont.
    Bro, no one seriously competes in drag with a manual anymore lol. There's a dedicated class for that, the stick shift class. Every other class they're all using auto lol.

You're not convincing anyone with whatever you're saying. A manual is by choice, not because they wanna go faster.

And my car is a manual. If i wanted to be competitive in drag, i would have went with an auto.

10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro, no one seriously competes in drag with a manual anymore lol. There's a dedicated class for that, the stick shift class. Every other class they're all using auto lol.

You're not convincing anyone with whatever you're saying. A manual is by choice, not because they wanna go faster.

And my car is a manual. If i wanted to be competitive in drag, i would have went with an auto.
    You don't know what you're talking about. The fastest drag cars use manual transmissions.

1slo5oh is talking about real drag cars like 6 second 1/4 mile NHRA PRO STOCK/PRO MOD style cars that are registered with license plates on the bumper and "STREET LEGAL" racing on the street.

And this is the transmission those fast street cars use: 5 speed manual with a clutch and clutch pedal.

Last edited by 10w30; 11-18-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Originally Posted by 10w30 View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about. The fastest drag cars use manual transmissions.

1slo5oh is talking about real drag cars like 6 second 1/4 mile NHRA PRO STOCK/PRO MOD style cars that are registered with license plates on the bumper and "STREET LEGAL" racing on the street.

And this is the transmission those fast street cars use: 5 speed manual with a clutch and clutch pedal.

I'm talking about an h-pattern manual. Get out of here with your jibber jabber.

Manual, back in the day, used to have all the upsides in a fast street car because the auto was garbage, shifted slow, and had tremendous power loss.

Now, it's the opposite. There aren't even many cars being built where you can get a manual lmao. It's like 5% of all new cars only come with a manual. And their automatic counterpart is faster lol.

If you go to your local drag strip and find seasoned racers, hate to tell you, but they are rocking an auto, with a good ol torque converter. The stick shift class have their own class, so people like you get to see who's faster, by the one who doesn't phuck up a shift during the pass lol

10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10w30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm talking about an h-pattern manual. Get out of here with your jibber jabber.

Manual, back in the day, used to have all the upsides in a fast street car because the auto was garbage, shifted slow, and had tremendous power loss.

Now, it's the opposite. There aren't even many cars being built where you can get a manual lmao. It's like 5% of all new cars only come with a manual. And their automatic counterpart is faster lol.

If you go to your local drag strip and find seasoned racers, hate to tell you, but they are rocking an auto, with a good ol torque converter. The stick shift class have their own class, so people like you get to see who's faster, by the one who doesn't phuck up a shift during the pass lol
    It's still a manual transmission, bro.

The shift pattern is irrelevant. If you have the money or fabrication skills that liberty 5 speed manual transmission can be swapped into any rear wheel drive street or drag car.

Everything can be modified, fabricated, built, or bought. Plus, there's no speed restrictions because of the transmission.

There's plenty of fast manual transmission street drag cars out there. And the same goes for automatic street drag cars. Who's faster is subjective.

chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mingrey02stg2 View Post
    Tire technology has come a LONG way with manufacturers now being able to computerize the formulas in tire compounds before they're made to determine the best grip/temperature/wear. This wasn't being done even just a few years ago. 2000whp Viper on 19" Toyo R888r street tire:

Traction is chit that's why they are roll racing. Don't need 2000 whp to do 9s.
    MFC || C7 Crew

You're dense AF...

I never said anything about a manual being faster.. as a matter of fact all I said was there are things that have to be done to a stick car to make it more consistent in the 1/4 mile... again... things that most basic bitch performance car owners such as yourself would never be willing to do

You sir are a fraudin' phaggot who IRL likely doesn't have $hit.... all you do is regurgitate $hit you read that was written by other phaggots who dont know what they are talking about

Good day , phaggot!
    6'2" @ 247lbs

akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)
    1QWIK7 ruining another thread with pedantic BS about the glorious benefits of modern auto trans vs manual. Color me surprised.

You're dense AF...

I never said anything about a manual being faster.. as a matter of fact all I said was there are things that have to be done to a stick car to make it more consistent in the 1/4 mile... again... things that most basic bitch performance car owners such as yourself would never be willing to do

You sir are a fraudin' phaggot who IRL likely doesn't have $hit.... all you do is regurgitate $hit you read that was written by other phaggots who dont know what they are talking about

Good day , phaggot!
    lol wtf.

Wait, so where is your car? I think i read somewhere where you said your car makes 800rwhp or so? Do you make that much to compensate the gap an auto car will put on you in between your shifts? If you had an 800rwhp auto, your car would be faster. I posted my car in the picture thread like 3 times already. I don't need to keep posting it. But if you need proof, what do you wanna see? A photo of my username by the steering wheel?

I said it a million times already, my car is a manual. But i know auto is better. Not by opinion, it's a fact.

That's why exotic cars don't have a manual anymore. That's why ferrari said no more manual. That's why dodge put low manual production numbers with their hellcat challengers, because only a small group would be interested. That's why GM didn't even bother offer a manual for the C8.

Everyone is going auto. It's efficient, convenient, easier to drive fast, and FASTER.

It'll be phucking the year 2035 and you guys are still complaining about where's the manual, keep the manual alive, it's fast too etc etc. lol.

Wait 5 more years LOL. Auto is the future.

InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akmerle View Post
    1QWIK7 ruining another thread with pedantic BS about the glorious benefits of modern auto trans vs manual. Color me surprised.
    Surprised he didn't mention the C8 Vette as well, cause he brings that up in every single thread. Oh wait, he did get a sneaky mention in above.

Surprised he didn't mention the C8 Vette as well, cause he brings that up in every single thread. Oh wait, he did get a sneaky mention in above.
    He was all over the place in his reply's.

The reality is if you go to any 10.5 wide tire street car or 10.5 wide tire outlaw drag car racing event you'll see a mixture of both auto and manual transmission cars and trucks.

Transmission being an automatic or manual doesn't matter.

The majority of the cars that show up are going to be stupid fast and have no choice but to be consistent to win.

For anyone that's never been to this type of car event it's a sight to see. Australia I'm sure has similar events. Here in the USA it's yuge.

So glad GM didn't decide to offer a manual in the C8. The C8 was to take aim at exotics.

Exotics don't use a manual anymore. That's going backwards in terms of efficient performance.

They didn't use a slushbox either, they went straight to the real deal. The DCT.

The future i tell ya lol.

It's funny watching manualets get mad lol. I mean it's ok, the used market will be full of manuals lol

So glad GM didn't decide to offer a manual in the C8. The C8 was to take aim at exotics.

Exotics don't use a manual anymore. That's going backwards in terms of efficient performance.

They didn't use a slushbox either, they went straight to the real deal. The DCT.

The future i tell ya lol.

It's funny watching manualets get mad lol. I mean it's ok, the used market will be full of manuals lol
    While I agree with you on automatics, pretty much all i've owned, it's the way you constantly harp on about it and the C8 that ****s everyone to tears. Just stfu m8 lol.

While I agree with you on automatics, pretty much all i've owned, it's the way you constantly harp on about it and the C8 that ****s everyone to tears. Just stfu m8 lol.
    So then you know how good it is, when it's appropriate etc.

And i mentioned the C8 because it was appropriate for my argument. I mentioned the C8 in other threads when it was already being talked about. Are you talking about the C8 thread? lol well then yeah of course i'll talk about the C8 in a thread where the title has C8 in it lmao.

And yes the C8 will be amazing. Well the Z06 and upper trims will be

I hope GM doesn't do another grand sport bullchit. Let the base be the base and let the high performance models shine.