benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100) benpmdg3 is not very well liked. (-100)

I fit in girls jeans, that's not a good sign. Hard gainer looking for help

Yo bittches;

I am a chicken leg hardgainer here to negotiate what's good for me to gain some weight and stop looking like a perfect woman shape.

Working out legs is almost out of question. 1 set of medium weight leg excersize I feel dizzy and need to sit and stare at the wall.

Shoulders are so skinny don't even start there.

Not sure where to start. I want bigger shoulders and all the shinny things hardgainers want.

This is all overwhelming etc.

Which moves?
    How many sets?
    How heavy?
    What the heck is 70% strength etc.

I want a simple plan to do shoulders and get wide shoulders and bigger arms, legs everything.

I have gym access 2 times a week.

I am a tough mother****er meaning IF I believe the plan is solid I'll do the work and go through the pain. If it's random poop I'll avoid it.

Can anyone gimme some help?

Thank you and wish you a truck load of hot blondes fighting over your fire hose.
    Last edited by benpmdg3; 11-06-2019 at 04:27 AM.

HellCow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by benpmdg3 View Post
    Yo bittches;

I am a chicken leg hardgainer here to negotiate what's good for me to gain some weight and stop looking like a perfect woman shape.

Working out legs is almost out of question. 1 set of medium weight leg excersize I feel dizzy and need to sit and stare at the wall.

Shoulders are so skinny don't even start there.

Not sure where to start. I want bigger shoulders and all the shinny things hardgainers want.

This is all overwhelming etc.

Which moves?
    How many sets?
    How heavy?
    What the heck is 70% strength etc.

I want a simple plan to do shoulders and get wide shoulders and bigger arms, legs everything.

I have gym access 2 times a week.

I am a tough mother****er IF I believe the plan is solid. If it's random poop I'll avoid it.

Can anyone gimme some help?

Thank you and wish you a truck load of hot blondes fighting over your fire hose.
    I would suggest you maybe trying out Fierce 5 workout program later on maybe? For now, try doing some bodyweight exercises at the start to get your body somewhat ready for what's about to come.

About hardgainer, I thought I was one also, but honestly I started eating just 3 times more and the weight came fast. Try eating a lot of: buckweat, rice, pasta, chicken (Eat salat also, so you get thos vitamins in your body, you need them) and cottage cheese there are ofc other things you can eat also, but thats what I ate mainly. Avoid soups, fast food, cakes
    Basically, I'm a new one here.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm still struggling at the title - why do you try on girl's jeans? (if that makes you happy though)

Personally, I have what tailors politely call a "generous seat" partly due to fat deposit and partly due to squats 3 times a week for years and I sometimes I buy pants that are the next waist size up and then use a belt, or if it's suit trousers get them to alter down the waist.

The problem though is this you aren't cool (I'm definitely not one of the cool kids either). The cooler you are the thinner your legs and smaller your but. All the really cool kids have legs like chopsticks and super tight stretch pants to show how cool they are, preferably in black to look even thinner. Sorry man, your cool days are over, weep about it and move on.

(These comments assume no genuine medical conditions) Are you a tough MoFo though like you say, I mean working your legs is too difficult? Really? Really? Or are you doing wrong exercises and something crazy, or just not starting easy enough

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by benpmdg3 View Post

I am a tough mother****er
    Good luck with that. Enjoy your mother, though why you’d brag about that online, I don’t know...
    My Candito Linear log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177212011&p=1581528721#post1581528721

My Fierce 5 Novice log (deprecated): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175702561&p=1550387651#post1550387651

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna have to squat and eat. No way around it. Pick a beginners program and go get some.

rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdf1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Focus training on major movements:
    - Squats or leg presses
    - Deadlifts or leg curls
    - Calf raises
    - Bench press or chest press
    - Overhead press or incline press (depending on shoulder/thoracic mobility; if in doubt, go for incline)
    - Pull ups or lat pull down
    - Cable rows or chest-supported rows

You said you feel dizzy after a single set, so do *lighter* sets, probably at a slower pace. Dizziness usually happens because you changed position more rapidly than you're conditioned for, or you moved more weight for more more reps than you're conditioned for. Work within the confines of your conditioning and slowly build up.

Eat food. Get lots of high quality food (meat and vegetables), and make sure you're consuming enough energy. If after 1 month you haven't gained 1-2lb, increase energy consumption by 200kcal/day. Measure your food and drink consumption so that you can make sure you're consuming enough. Don't just go by hunger. Your body likes homeostasis and will tend to adjust your hunger levels to maintain current weight, so you're probably going to need to learn to eat more than your impulses would lead you towards.