wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Suggestions of a good lifting program for my friend

My friend has been lifting for a couple of years but somewhat winging it sort of doing whatever she feels like that day but with some structure. She has two leg days where she leg presses as the main lift and squats the other day as the main lift. She then has an arm and back day, a chest and shoulder day, then runs one day. She tosses some abs in there from time to time.

She's 5'8, about 155lbs, and is usually a size 8, sometimes a ten and looks great.

She's actually gotten quite strong. She's squatted 275 for 2 reps getting very close to parallel (so very close!), and her favorite is the leg press which has reps over 900 for I think 5 reps now. She went with me not long ago and she dead lifted for the first time and pulled 185lbs for 3 reps. She can bench press 135lbs and overhead presses 30lbs dumbbells as workout weight.

Anyway....she's looking for a more structured workout routine. For an example, she's been seeing me doing 5/3/1 Boring But Big all year and wants something like that where she can just go do what's prescribed that day and be done with it without thought.

Suggestions on a lifting program?

maia249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm so confused as to why she would bother with boredom of a lifting program when she can lift more than most of the bulky men at my gym?

She could just write down what she does and turn it into a plan. However I wonder if the varied approach she's been taking has been perfect for "tricking" her body and keeping it on it's toes, causing muscle gain to be able to handle whatever is thrown at it next.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are her goals?
    Tell her to make a profile and come ask questions herself!
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."