maxelsantio97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How can I gain muscle

So I’m 6ft and 155 pounds. I have been working out for 5 years now and haven’t seen much progress. I cannot seem to find a way to increase my arm size and I’m trying to get to 170 pounds. What is the best way I can gain about 15 pounds of muscle?

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    You will not be progressing the resistance or eating properly. Do this:

1. 3 times a week, do at least 3 of: squat, push, pull, hip hinge, loaded carry.
    2. Add weight to the bar each time. A small amount is fine.
    3. Keep a journal of what you do.
    4. Every day eat 3 cups of vegetables, 3 pieces of fruit, 3 palm-sized pieces of fish or meat, 3 serves of dairy, and 3 cups of cooked grain, and have a glass of water with each meal, and before and after every workout.
    5. go for a 30-60' walk every day.

All the rest is commentary.
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

Melvyn1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1:To gain the 15lbs you would need to be in a caloric surplus the first thing I would check if you would have a rough estimate to what your current caloric intake and to plan for the caloric surplus
    2:What your training program would be like with the recommendation being able to train at least 3x a week, with it being splits like Upper/Lower/Upper, Push/Pull/Push, Full body being the options that most people use.
    3:What your additional activity would be if you would be doing them to know that you are not in a caloric deficit and thus not putting on weight.