Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Understand that there is NO chance of Trump losing this election unless he dies or something catastrophic happens.

Middle America-which believe it or not still dominates the polls, cares about 2 things.

Are we doing well financially and am I and my family safe.

Both asnwers are yes and have gone up a ton since Trump was elected.

Trump in an absolute landslide.

OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OptimistPrime11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    if trump wins the country will officially be a failed state.
    Why?

Please give me one reason why?

The country is running great.

Let me put it to you this way.

Pretend there was no media and no social media. You and your family just lived and went to work and did everyday normal things.

How is your life going?

How is most of America's life going?

I would say pretty damn well.

No wars.

Economy great.

Stock market great.

Job market great.

Wages great.

If any leftist POTUS was in power with the exact same things going on? You would be singing their praises.

AND YOU KNOW THIS.

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    call me weird but i dont trust polls

sure he likely gets reelected but prob loses the senate
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Understand that there is NO chance of Trump losing this election unless he dies or something catastrophic happens.

Middle America-which believe it or not still dominates the polls, cares about 2 things.

Are we doing well financially and am I and my family safe.

Both asnwers are yes and have gone up a ton since Trump was elected.

Trump in an absolute landslide.
    Dude, Trump is 50/50 on every betting website. You know damn well he is a coinflip, or you would make a 5 figure bet

tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why?

Pretend there was no media and no social media. You and your family just lived and went to work and did everyday normal things.

How is your life going?

No wars.

Economy great.

Stock market great.

Job market great.

Wages great.

If any leftist POTUS was in power with the exact same things going on? You would be singing their praises.

AND YOU KNOW THIS.
    He failed on healthcare and managing the deficit. We're sacrificing long term for short term, but we're running out of long term things to sacrifice. Really short sighted to push for lower interest rates and crazy deficit spending during such a strong economy. You could have made a lot of the same arguments at the end of Obama's second term and the deficit was actually trending downward, but he did a **** job too considering what he had to work with.

Your argument might as well be "politicians don't matter". No matter how **** Obama was we still recovered. No matter how **** Trump is people will still spend money until they've spent too much money. The economy is cyclical for a reason, judging politicians based on the position they inherit in the cycle isn't very useful imo. just leads to more hyperpartisanship and no critical analysis of any policies/ideas.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why?

How is your life going?

No wars.

Economy great.

Stock market great.

Job market great.

Wages great.

AND YOU KNOW THIS.
    Dedicated dems don't care about the economy. They only care about ideology. They want radical change that doesn't resemble the democrats that we know. They want socialized programs paid for by the wealthy. They have no clue how these social programs in Canada and European countries have brought those countries to the brink of recession. They have no clue that Warren is lying by saying that her Medicare for All will all be paid for by the top 1%. Impossible. 180 million people will have to dump their private insurance and it will put 2 million+ people out of work. Their minds have been poisoned by The Squad and their type who want to take away the American Dream and opportunity that you have to work for. They say, "You didn't build that."

2020 is a literal fight ==>> Prosperity and Opportunity vs Welfare State of Doom and Destruction.

Look at your body and look at semitope's body. You think he wants to work? Nah.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 11-04-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tyqb4 View Post
    He failed on healthcare and managing the deficit. We're sacrificing long term for short term, but we're running out of long term things to sacrifice. Really short sighted to push for lower interest rates and crazy deficit spending during such a strong economy. You could have made a lot of the same arguments at the end of Obama's second term and the deficit was actually trending downward, but he did a **** job too considering what he had to work with.

Your argument might as well be "politicians don't matter". No matter how **** Obama was we still recovered. No matter how **** Trump is people will still spend money until they've spent too much money. The economy is cyclical for a reason, judging politicians based on the position they inherit in the cycle isn't very useful imo. just leads to more hyperpartisanship and no critical analysis of any policies/ideas.
    I hope you gain employment soon so you can learn first-hand about the economy and opportunity. You could not be more wrong.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Warren is one of the most fundamentally dishonest politicians in American history. Probably the world.
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) tyqb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I hope you gain employment soon so you can learn first-hand about the economy and opportunity. You could not be more wrong.
    lol "you don't agree with me you must be unemployed". I'm very fortunate and have a good career but it's no fun to judge things just from my perspective. That's a good way to get complacent. What do you disagree with? You think there was no opportunity under Obama and Trump instantly provided opportunity for everyone? You don't think the economy is cyclical? You think the management of the deficit and healthcare have been good?

lol "you don't agree with me you must be unemployed". I'm very fortunate and have a good career but it's no fun to judge things just from my perspective. That's a good way to get complacent. What do you disagree with? You think there was no opportunity under Obama and Trump instantly provided opportunity for everyone? You don't think the economy is cyclical? You think the management of the deficit and healthcare have been good?
    No, my post wasn't about you disagreeing with me. I assumed it since you look forward to much higher taxes if a democrat becomes president.

The deficit and healthcare aren't deal-killers for me. I am happy with my healthcare and I don't want it taken away and replacing it with some socialized healthcare.

Vote for a dem and you'll get shiitty healthcare and the deficit won't get any better. Economic policies are what I pay attention to and I am satisfied with it so far.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

anyway, the republicans are heavy with the elderly voters huh?
    You're heavier
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

No, my post wasn't about you disagreeing with me. I assumed it since you look forward to much higher taxes if a democrat becomes president.

The deficit and healthcare aren't deal-killers for me. I am happy with my healthcare and I don't want it taken away and replacing it with some socialized healthcare.

Vote for a dem and you'll get shiitty healthcare and the deficit won't get any better. Economic policies are what I pay attention to and I am satisfied with it so far.
    I don't care about the tax rate. Even ol Bernie's plan doesn't change the current tax brackets until you clear 250k. I'd rather pay higher taxes for a more sustainable system anyways. Not that anyone will deliver that. I'd also vote to push back social security for my age group if it made it more sustainable. Being financially short sighted/selfish with this **** is how you get trapped by one party.

Don't disagree with your take on the dems, but as far as I'm concerned turnover is way to go now. Next idiot up until we find somebody competent.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    535-3

lol Republicans can put up Jesus Christ against Satan and Washington DC will still go Democrat.
    Lmao true
    Idealphysiques.us too
    instagram.com/ideal_physiques

Work so hard, you have to set an alarm clock to go to sleep.

Originally Posted by bobbybondsfan View Post
    Dude, Trump is 50/50 on every betting website. You know damn well he is a coinflip, or you would make a 5 figure bet
    I have offered to bet every leftist here on the board. I give them the field. I get Trump.

Not one has taken my bet.

Bear in mind I bet Trump big in 2016.

Every POTUS in existence has heard the exact same criticisms. Health care and deficit.

None of them have been put through the ringer that Trump has.

That is because every POTUS does many of the same things. They all could have a million different things looked into from the Powers that Be and the MSM. But all the previous POTUS played along so they were left to their own devices.

But because the Powers that be, who control the MSM? Hate Trump and he won't play along?

Peach!!!

Dedicated dems don't care about the economy. They only care about ideology. They want radical change that doesn't resemble the democrats that we know. They want socialized programs paid for by the wealthy. They have no clue how these social programs in Canada and European countries have brought those countries to the brink of recession. They have no clue that Warren is lying by saying that her Medicare for All will all be paid for by the top 1%. Impossible. 180 million people will have to dump their private insurance and it will put 2 million+ people out of work. Their minds have been poisoned by The Squad and their type who want to take away the American Dream and opportunity that you have to work for. They say, "You didn't build that."

2020 is a literal fight ==>> Prosperity and Opportunity vs Welfare State of Doom and Destruction.

Look at your body and look at semitope's body. You think he wants to work? Nah.
    All great points.

And thanks.

Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sacrificing long term for short term?

Is that what the trade war with China is? I'd argue it's the exact opposite. It's taking short term pain to finally break the 3 decades of politicians selling out all of our industries to China.

And your understanding of the interest rate is pathetic. Because the Fed didn't raise rates for nearly the entire 8 years of Obama, businesses became addicted to cheap debt. We're running the risk of destroying the economy by raising rates. We basically have to lower them and hope every company that went on a cheap debt binge will fix their financial system before we start raising them again. It's still a gamble, but it's better than raising rates and making 2008 look like a minor recession.

Why the Fed Has No Choice but to Keep Cutting Interest Rates

John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually think that Trump is going to win Florida decisively against whoever he runs against (note that decisively by Florida standards is winning by like a 3% margin)
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000) bobbybondsfan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I have offered to bet every leftist here on the board. I give them the field. I get Trump.

I don't understand your point. You wouldn't be your life savings on Trump. Even if I told you he won't become ill, and the economy stays strong

All great points.

And thanks.
    I know you know all that. I was just venting

JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    535-3

lol Republicans can put up Jesus Christ against Satan and Washington DC will still go Democrat.
    What does that tell you when the DC swamp always votes for Democrats?
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyway, the republicans are heavy with the elderly voters huh?
    tds cope.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I will manage the money in an escrow account for you and send it to the winner as a neutral party.
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    Peloton Crew

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is this surprising?

Just shut off CNN and you'll realize how good life is RN.
    MTB = leg day

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spending is important for Trump in 2020. I imagine the media caught on to how he managed to trick them into giving him free press. They won't do it again, but they will give his opponent free press.
    Maybe not though, they may hate Trump, but the idea of a socialist might turn off the big businesses that run the media.
    It's going to be interdesting
    (-⊙-) STAR WARS CREW (-⊙-)

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noliberals4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    Spending is important for Trump in 2020. I imagine the media caught on to how he managed to trick them into giving him free press. They won't do it again, but they will give his opponent free press.
    Maybe not though, they may hate Trump, but the idea of a socialist might turn off the big businesses that run the media.
    someone gets it.

Democrats outspent Republicans almost 3-1 in 2018. I said 2 months before the primaries Trump should donate hundreds of millions to 15-20 House races and 3-5 Senate races. He probably could have saved 10 House seats and would have prevented impeachment headaches.

Trump and his supporters took the wrong messages from 2016. He WILL need to spend a ton of money in 2020, especially because the Democrats will likely spend over $2 billion. IMO allowing Clinton to outspend him 2-1 cost him the popular vote and a few states (NH, NV, and MN).
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    lol they simply can't help themselves. They'll do it all over again, believe me.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    Given your record on polls I’ll wait till the day after Election Day
    We'll enroll you in a remedial math class to understand that 91% dog does not mean 0% chance.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bobbybondsfan View Post
    Pretty sure he was 1000 to 1 odds last time.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    is this surprising?

Just shut off CNN and you'll realize how good life is RN.
    Can you explain how life is better now than 4 years ago.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.