Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I kind of wonder if helping these countries with their nuclear energy program is really a way to get sample material of what they're working with, so that the US knows where a nuclear weapon originated from if ever detonated. Especially if one was ever given to a proxy terrorist element to detonate in a major city. I think that's why you don't see dirty bombs or nuclear weapons used for terrorist attacks, the US can pinpoint what reactor in whichever country it was produced in, which is kind of fascinating.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I kind of wonder if helping these countries with their nuclear energy program is really a way to get sample material of what they're working with, so that the US knows where a nuclear weapon originated from if ever detonated. Especially if one was ever given to a proxy terrorist element to detonate in a major city. I think that's why you don't see dirty bombs or nuclear weapons used for terrorist attacks, the US can pinpoint what reactor in whichever country it was produced in, which is kind of fascinating.
    Not sure, but all I know is that the Iran problem finally needs to be addressed, and I hope it happens while Trump is in power.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Yeah, that is basically what i was saying.
    Why is anyone surprised that they restarted the program?
    They're not surprised.
    They're either playing dumb to troll or are really dumb.
    These idiots, blaming Iran for "breaching" a non-existent deal are as retarded as flat-earthers, and should be treated as such.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fknmisc View Post
    after the withdrawal, basically TRUMP withdrew then reimposed harder sanctions and more and more
    I see no problem with that, Iran is a nation that shouldn't have access to nuclear material.
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

In Hoots We Trust! Hail Hoots!