LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Protein intake for losing weight.

Hi guys, I am 31, weigh 101kg and I am 5'11. I am currently on a weight loss diet at the moment, intermittent fasting and I am also doing some lifting. I am taking ON whey protein and 5grams of Creatine (loading phase), I didn't get a scoop or measuring spoon with ON protein supplement so I am taking 1 tablespoon of ON whey protein 4 times a day, problem is I don't know how many grams is a tablespoon. I would like to know how many grams / tablespoon is required daily for someone who weighs 101kg to build muscle while losing weight.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Anything north of about 150g (from your entire diet that is) is probably fine. I'm making an assumption here about your body composition.

Also, I would recommend having a protein shake in the morning if you aren't going to eat a meal then. Proper protein distribution can help results - and it should not be enough to spoil the appetite control features of IF (which is the only proven benefit BTW).

JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A tablespoon is a measure of volume, not weight, and can therefore vary.

Buy a cheap (~$10) kitchen scale that can measure in grams (most weigh in ounces, many also weigh in grams, which is more precise).

Also, are you sure the scoop's not just buried in there somewhere? This is common.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustinP72 View Post

Buy a cheap (~$10) kitchen scale that can measure in grams (most weigh in ounces, many also weigh in grams, which is more precise).

Also, are you sure the scoop's not just buried in there somewhere? This is common.
    Use a long knife to feel around for the scooper. It's likely in there. Weighing out the powder with a digital scale is always the most accurate way. Look at the serving size in grams and use that at once. The creatine just take one tablespoon a day whenever is convenient.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Use a long knife to feel around for the scooper. It's likely in there. Weighing out the powder with a digital scale is always the most accurate way. Look at the serving size in grams and use that at once. The creatine just take one tablespoon a day whenever is convenient.
    Originally Posted by JustinP72 View Post

Turns out the scoop was in there just like you guys said! I would go with the advise of 150 grams of protein considering my weight of 101kg, I think this should help me as I diet and try to build muscles