Thetylerman24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I eating enough?

So I'm trying to bulk up.
    So what I eat is: 5 eggs a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. For a snack I'll eat Greek nonfat plain yogurt with a banana blended into a smoothie. Chicken breast red kidney beans and veggies for lunch. Tunafish for a snack. Whey protein with with two tablespoons of peanut butter for post workout. Salmon and veggies for dinner. I'm loosing weight for some reason. Any advice would be nice thanks. I'm new to all this lol.

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The power of carbs compels me!

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hard to tell when we don't know how much you're eating to begin with
    munchies on a cut is the true test of discipline crew

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thetylerman24 View Post
    I'm loosing weight for some reason.
    If you're losing weight and don't want to lose weight, then yes, you're not eating enough.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    hard to tell when we don't know how much you're eating to begin with
    ^ This plus we also don't know what kind of timeframe we are looking it. If you are reacting to 1 or 2 days of lower weight than you were expecting, it could just be water weight.

If you have been losing weight consistently for at least 2 weeks, up your calories.

Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you using any forms of tracking your progress?

Weight measurements, logging food, etc?

It can be a pain, but if you want to find your answer, you'll need to do a bit of reading and work to get set up.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies
    More than enough
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by armies View Post
    More than enough
    Hes losing weight while trying to bulk.... Why do you even bother posting.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSBallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you gaining around 0.5lbs a week? If no, add calories.

2 weeks later... still no weight gain, add calories.

Repeat until gaining 0.5lbs a week.

Train your ass off.
    Chicago, IL | IG: PhillipBallardFitness