Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh

Wink LTC brahs GTFIH I have some Qs for ya!

LTC brahs I feel for you, I really do

Questions for my LTC brahs out there:

1. Why are you in LTC?

2. What steps have you taken to leave LTC and upgrade to normal or HTC?
    Currently raising funds for "Paul 2", sequel to "Paul". Already put down US$10m, looking for like-minded investors/thrill-seekers...

"One day, ginger humans will rule the entire solar system."
    - Quote attributed to HannoCometh (July 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #GingersUnite

arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000) arod204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Always had a thing for slightly chubby girls but as someone who has dated some good looking ltc girls I can say I appreciate their over all hotness and aesthetics a lot more.

When I finish with a bigger girl I usually feel like oh man I gotta get this low value cow outta here asap. When you finish with a hot LTC you think oh man this girls so gorgeous, shes future wife material. When you finish with HTC you think aw man, I wonder how fat shed get if we settled down one day.

Understand me?

Oh, and I'm dating an htc and she wants to move in and progress and I have huge reservations because shes 20 pounds away from being a fatty

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh

Talking

Originally Posted by arod204 View Post
    Always had a thing for slightly chubby girls but as someone who has dated some good looking ltc girls I can say I appreciate their over all hotness and aesthetics a lot more.

When I finish with a bigger girl I usually feel like oh man I gotta get this low value cow outta here asap. When you finish with a hot LTC you think oh man this girls so gorgeous, shes future wife material. When you finish with HTC you think aw man, I wonder how fat shed get if we settled down one day.

Understand me?

Oh, and I'm dating an htc and she wants to move in and progress and I have huge reservations because shes 20 pounds away from being a fatty
    Chit, chit, chit dude I legit thought LTC stood for Low-Testosterone-Crew and HTC stood for High-T-Crew? Made this entire thread based on that chit.

Chit chit chat

Fk
    Currently raising funds for "Paul 2", sequel to "Paul". Already put down US$10m, looking for like-minded investors/thrill-seekers...

"One day, ginger humans will rule the entire solar system."
    - Quote attributed to HannoCometh (July 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #GingersUnite

coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coffeemaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    LTC brahs I feel for you, I really do

Questions for my LTC brahs out there:

1. Why are you in LTC?

2. What steps have you taken to leave LTC and upgrade to normal or HTC?
    do you define LTC by the type of girls they like? because if thats the case you need to realise that high test makes you wanna smash all types of chicks

being picky is more of a low test thing

beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000)
    when the chick eats more than my 3000calorie bulking diet for breakfast its a big turnoff

EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EwanDGabber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coffeemaster View Post
    do you define LTC by the type of girls they like? because if thats the case you need to realise that high test makes you wanna smash all types of chicks

being picky is more of a low test thing
    LTC basically take the cream of the crop. Babes.

HTC just scrape the barrel for whatever is left... Fatties, uglies, crackheads, grannies, etc.