Reply
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Posts: 2,758
    Rep Power: 0
    HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000)
    HannoCometh is offline

    Wink LTC brahs GTFIH I have some Qs for ya!

    LTC brahs I feel for you, I really do

    Questions for my LTC brahs out there:

    1. Why are you in LTC?

    2. What steps have you taken to leave LTC and upgrade to normal or HTC?
    ##Only enemies of progress, enemies of science, feminazis and jealous bishes accuse me of "using steroids".##

    "Australia backs down, begins troop drawdown after President Romney ultimatum."
    - Front page, The Washington Post (October 1, 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User arod204's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Age: 32
    Posts: 1,833
    Rep Power: 11383
    arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) arod204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    arod204 is offline
    Always had a thing for slightly chubby girls but as someone who has dated some good looking ltc girls I can say I appreciate their over all hotness and aesthetics a lot more.

    When I finish with a bigger girl I usually feel like oh man I gotta get this low value cow outta here asap. When you finish with a hot LTC you think oh man this girls so gorgeous, shes future wife material. When you finish with HTC you think aw man, I wonder how fat shed get if we settled down one day.

    Understand me?

    Oh, and I'm dating an htc and she wants to move in and progress and I have huge reservations because shes 20 pounds away from being a fatty
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Posts: 2,758
    Rep Power: 0
    HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000)
    HannoCometh is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by arod204 View Post
    Always had a thing for slightly chubby girls but as someone who has dated some good looking ltc girls I can say I appreciate their over all hotness and aesthetics a lot more.

    When I finish with a bigger girl I usually feel like oh man I gotta get this low value cow outta here asap. When you finish with a hot LTC you think oh man this girls so gorgeous, shes future wife material. When you finish with HTC you think aw man, I wonder how fat shed get if we settled down one day.

    Understand me?

    Oh, and I'm dating an htc and she wants to move in and progress and I have huge reservations because shes 20 pounds away from being a fatty
    Chit, chit, chit dude I legit thought LTC stood for Low-Testosterone-Crew and HTC stood for High-T-Crew? Made this entire thread based on that chit.

    Chit chit chat

    Fk
    ##Only enemies of progress, enemies of science, feminazis and jealous bishes accuse me of "using steroids".##

    "Australia backs down, begins troop drawdown after President Romney ultimatum."
    - Front page, The Washington Post (October 1, 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User coffeemaster's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 540
    Rep Power: 1537
    coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    coffeemaster is offline
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    LTC brahs I feel for you, I really do

    Questions for my LTC brahs out there:

    1. Why are you in LTC?

    2. What steps have you taken to leave LTC and upgrade to normal or HTC?
    do you define LTC by the type of girls they like? because if thats the case you need to realise that high test makes you wanna smash all types of chicks

    being picky is more of a low test thing
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Gold Account beegeener's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Location: Victoria, Australia
    Posts: 1,213
    Rep Power: 2217
    beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000) beegeener is just really nice. (+1000)
    beegeener is offline
    when the chick eats more than my 3000calorie bulking diet for breakfast its a big turnoff
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User EwanDGabber's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 147
    Rep Power: 684
    EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EwanDGabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    EwanDGabber is offline
    Originally Posted by coffeemaster View Post
    do you define LTC by the type of girls they like? because if thats the case you need to realise that high test makes you wanna smash all types of chicks

    being picky is more of a low test thing
    LTC basically take the cream of the crop. Babes.

    HTC just scrape the barrel for whatever is left... Fatties, uglies, crackheads, grannies, etc.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts