Thread: Run Run Run

WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10) WBOlive is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Run Run Run

Do bodybuilders do much running ?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Some do. It doesn't directly aid muscle gain goals - or indeed fat loss.

If you have spare capacity in your schedule, it's good for health and wellbeing though. Although I would prefer hill walking or cycling or rowing.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I imagine they do it aids in a caloric deficit and keeps them fit.

I am no bodybuilder but I know I don't as I hate it. Personally do very little planned cardio only increased activity outside the gym instead lot more interesting. But if you like running carry on.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WBOlive View Post
    There is no way to accurately answer that question. What is your root question?
    USAF
    LEO

Operation Inherent Resolve ~ 2019

clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doubtful. One of the biggest guys at my gym refers to cardio as the "6 letter word"

armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies armies
    Why run? When it's all about eating less
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sunsean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Some do. It doesn't directly aid muscle gain goals - or indeed fat loss.

If you have spare capacity in your schedule, it's good for health and wellbeing though. Although I would prefer hill walking or cycling or rowing.
    This is the answer, guys.

In the context of bodybuilding, running isn’t necessary as it doesn’t result in muscle growth.

Does that mean you shouldn’t run? It depends what your goals and priorities are. Running (and general cardio) are excellent for your fitness conditioning and overall health.

Me, personally - I run. But I’m not a competitive bodybuilder, just a guy who wants to be fit and healthy. I’ve noticed some major health boosts over the last decade from regular running - mostly a huge reduction in sickness and a very low RHR. It also helps keep my diet in check as I like to overeat now and then.

RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    This is the answer, guys.

In the context of bodybuilding, running isn’t necessary as it doesn’t result in muscle growth.

Does that mean you shouldn’t run? It depends what your goals and priorities are. Running (and general cardio) are excellent for your fitness conditioning and overall health.

Me, personally - I run. But I’m not a competitive bodybuilder, just a guy who wants to be fit and healthy. I’ve noticed some major health boosts over the last decade from regular running - mostly a huge reduction in sickness and a very low RHR. It also helps keep my diet in check as I like to overeat now and then.
    I could pretty much C&P this response.
    Currently: Running off-season; T25/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Cap City Half Marathon - 4/25/20

azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to lift a lot in my younger days. I'm leaning out more and running more these days. I just did a 1/2 marathon trail run yesterday
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find my recovery ability is pretty limited on a cut, so I favor long walks. Burns calories without an impact on recovery, if you can find the time for it.

Sophia9848 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WBOlive View Post

To my knowledge they don't run much