Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigB2019 View Post
    Zyzz wasn't natty so he lied to us, he beat around the bush. How can he tell everyone that we are all gonna make it, if he himself didn't make it without drinkin OJ and then dying from drugs? That doesn't send a good message to our children, can't believe you endorse that kind of thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    LOL wut the ****. Dude was incredibly open about his celltech usage.

We were all gonna make it meaning he was some scrawny phaggot turned into party boy poon destroyer. He was put on earth to inspire.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    But why be in a bodybuilding forum if you're not even engaging in lifting lmao
    This. Blows my mind that people hang around here that don't even lift. Fuk off phaggot OP.

SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    I stopped when Zyzz died in 2011. Seems like most people did too.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course you stopped, you lazy, excuse-filled sh!t bag

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    It's a lifestyle at this moment based on progression, well for me at least

But why be in a bodybuilding forum if you're not even engaging in lifting lmao
    I’m still lost on this too. There are males and females here that do this and it makes no sense. If I stopped lifting today I’d be done here...

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    I’m still lost on this too. There are males and females here that do this and it makes no sense. If I stopped lifting today I’d be done here...
    Which females? All the females lift as far as I know

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Which females? All the females lift as far as I know
    Silence. To me if you “lift” once a week...you don’t lift. Lifting and training is consistency to me which is no less than 4, intense af sessions a week. But that’s my standard and also why you see the same people with zero progress for years.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Silence. To me if you “lift” once a week...you don’t lift. Lifting and training is consistency to me which is no less than 4, intense af sessions a week. But that’s my standard and also why you see the same people with zero progress for years.
    How about 2-3 intense as fuk, and 1 kinda dialling it in cos it’s all too much, but still I got my ass in the gym?

How about 2-3 intense as fuk, and 1 kinda dialling it in cos it’s all too much, but still I got my ass in the gym?
    I’ll agree to that. The problem I have is I get approached by people all the time and know many competitive bodybuilders that get the same where people go “man you put on size well...what do you take?” and the response is “I take 6-7 days a week and kill myself for 90 minutes to two hours. I take my calories in and don’t drink and act retarded. I take each set seriously and don’t fuk around on my phone. I take in water and naps like it’s my job.”

I started being short with people “you’re not training enough or eating enough.”

It’s fine if you don’t have the same goals but people can’t expect t get the same results as others with 25% effort when you’re standing next to the hardest working person in the room.

I’ll agree to that. The problem I have is I get approached by people all the time and know many competitive bodybuilders that get the same where people go “man you put on size well...what do you take?” and the response is “I take 6-7 days a week and kill myself for 90 minutes to two hours. I take my calories in and don’t drink and act retarded. I take each set seriously and don’t fuk around on my phone. I take in water and naps like it’s my job.”

I started being short with people “you’re not training enough or eating enough.”

It’s fine if you don’t have the same goals but people can’t expect t get the same results as others with 25% effort when you’re standing next to the hardest working person in the room.
    It’s the modern way though, if at first you don’t succeed, give up

That, above all things, makes me feel old

It’s the modern way though, if at first you don’t succeed, give up

That, above all things, makes me feel old
    I guess that’s where I get lost. Don’t you keep finding a way? For example, if you eat one thing and you don’t like it do you just stop eating or do you look for something else to eat? I don’t just give up and i just smh at those that do. “Welp this was hard, I guess I’ll quit”

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh
    Err...yes, yes I do. And many people do.

I'm not sure what planet you're on, OP...
    Currently raising funds for "Paul 2", sequel to "Paul". Already put down US$10m, looking for like-minded investors/thrill-seekers...

"One day, ginger humans will rule the entire solar system."
    - Quote attributed to HannoCometh (July 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #GingersUnite

🥋 A Karate Kid age 60 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder If this thread was created for the purpose other than simply mocking us serious members....... while I hate the tone of his opening, OP might be better than most of them, those Ghost Lifters infesting here. At least he admits he quit lifting long time ago and don't intend to do so in the near future, probably never.

There are far too many Quasi athletes here who are bragging their # without ever having posted their photos and videos, who are all mouth.

BB.com is for people who are, once were (but with unfortunate reasons not anymore) and are not yet but trying to be a serious athletes. Also its members are supposed to encourage people who want to start this sport and seek advice.

BB.com is supposed to be a space where people can share their experiences, raise awareness about the importance of both physical and mental heath, learn to build self-confidence and seek support from one another to enrich its members' life.

Seriously, what has happened to us, I mean all of us?
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 11-03-2019 at 06:57 AM. Reason: never ... ever
    ⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Training Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 60-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500) Blackwaters000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP is right I've never heard anyone talk about lifting or muscles in real life. I just go to kill time and look better and be stronger. I know my limits but I at least look better than 99% of people my age.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    This. Blows my mind that people hang around here that don't even lift. Fuk off phaggot OP.
    I'm HannoCometh and I approve of this post.
    Currently raising funds for "Paul 2", sequel to "Paul". Already put down US$10m, looking for like-minded investors/thrill-seekers...

"One day, ginger humans will rule the entire solar system."
    - Quote attributed to HannoCometh (July 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #GingersUnite

dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99
    I don't lift for women. I lift for myself.

imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500)

i always assumed you were on gear judging by how angry you always are tbh.

Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    i always assumed you were on **** judging by how angry you always are tbh.
    Another misconception. Angry people are worse when they are drunk or whatever. I’m not angry at all...just don’t take sh!t or excuses from people but nice try.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Didn't expect anything else from a red who does nothing but make chit threads. Typical non lifting miscer.
    Pretty much this.

Yes I'm still lifting and I hope to be even when I'm an old granny in the nursing home. Gimme dem pink 2 lb dumbbells! lol

I just had a great workout yesterday and nothing beats that natural high!
    Unapproved sig line

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Um I do lift 4 days a week. You know that.