StrikzZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question New to nutrition. Seeking opinions on this typical day of eating.

Hey guys,
    I am fairly new to nutrition and excercising and just started to completly overhaul my intake of food.
    I am 22 Years old, 183cm tall and currently weight in at 87KG or 191 LBs

I am currently resistance training 3 times per week 50-60min
    followed by 50min cardio most of the time a session around 350 - 400 kcal per cardio session. (Because i am trying to loose weight)

So what i am seeking some tips and maby opinions of my "new" typical day of eating (Weather its clean, and i should continue it or maby even change stuff)

The last weeks more or less looked like this:

Breakfast:
    200g 1.5% milk
    80g Protein Porridge (store baught)
    66g Kiwi fruit
    30g Whey Protein

Total: 567Kcal
    41g Carbs | 54g Protein | 11g Fats

Lunch:
    116g Brussels sprouts
    300g Chicken
    200g Sweet Potatoe wedges (self made in the oven)
    50g BBQ Sauce
    3g Oil (for the chicken / day)
    5g Oil (for the Potatoes / day) (I do calculate all oils into my Kcals just to be sure. I meal prep so in total its 5x that amount but i split it to the 5 days)

Total: 777 Kcal
    69g Carbs | 78g Protein | 19g Fats

Dinner:
    51g Avocado
    200g Chicken
    10g BBQ Sauce
    63g Wrap Tortilla
    5g Oil (For the chicken)

Total: 605 Kcal
    38g Carbs | 52g Protein | 27g Fats

Snack:
    This week i snacked on some self made "cookies" out of banana/Oats/Flour on this particular day:
    123 Kcal
    (I mostly use it to match my kcal goal at the end of the day, dont have exact nutritional information on those, just exact kcal/g.

So all in all i am eating:

2072 Kcal

148g Carbs | 185g Protein | 57g Fats

This is a typicall day of eating for me.
    I am a beginner and am trying to lower my bodyfat before going in a surplus.
    Currently i am roughly in a 500kcal deficit (Loosing aroung 0.5kg per week)

Any tipps on the food i am eating?
    Should i change something? Can i do some things better?

Thank you very much in advance <3

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Read this thread for general advice: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

You may end up wanting to increase your fat intake some though you'd probably be ok at your current level for awhile.

You are eating enough protein so that is good.

You are losing weight at a good rate so that is good.

Try to make sure you're getting in a few servings of fruits and vegetables each day and that you are getting in at least ~30g of fiber daily and you should be good to go.