Ivanavna is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do I have a good base/potential for leg strength?

Hi I'm not sure why I chose this forum, because I have never been close to a gym, but I think that I've got strong legs for a girl who doesn' work out and think that I have good potential for lower body strength. But I beat my boyfriend in leg wrestling recently, and he works out. I know that I'm not muscular at all (you see, in non-trained women the muscles are hidden beneath a soft layer) but what would you say about my potential for muscles, or how strong I seem to be for a girl who never lifted weights?

I'm tall, so I'm thicker than I look. I'm almost 5'11 or 180 cm.

I will not remove my clothes but I think you can judge fairly anyway.

https ://anonfile.com/eeL8F394n8/pic1_jpg

https ://anonfile.com/3dL9F49fnc/pic2_jpg

Have a great day.

PS. Seems I have to break a rule to show the pictures, but since I'm not trolling I should be fine, I think :P

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your lower body seems proportional to the rest of your body therefore unless you actually attempt a measure of strength there is no way of knowing this involves weights I am afraid.

I have seen some women lift some solid amount of weight even though they look like they shouldn't be able to.

If your bf gets a free pass at the gym go with him and attempt to carry out a few leg exercises that will show how strong you are.

Try these lifts (seek correct form before attempting your bf maybe able to help if not I am sure PT can direct you):-

Squat
    Deadlift
    Leg Press

They are generally the three major compound lifts to indicate strength.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ivanavna View Post
    Hi I'm not sure why I chose this forum, because I have never been close to a gym, but I think that I've got strong legs for a girl who doesn' work out and think that I have good potential for lower body strength. But I beat my boyfriend in leg wrestling recently, and he works out. I know that I'm not muscular at all (you see, in non-trained women the muscles are hidden beneath a soft layer) but what would you say about my potential for muscles, or how strong I seem to be for a girl who never lifted weights?
    You have no more or less potential for strength than any other human being on the planet. And muscle lies below fat on everyone, male or female, trained or untrained. That's kind of like saying "skin is on the surface for non-trained women!". Uh, yeah. The body is set up like that for everyone.

If you wanted to find out how strong you really could be, then go to a gym, get on a decent program and continue on that path for years into the future. Have fun.

Ivanavna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Your lower body seems proportional to the rest of your body therefore unless you actually attempt a measure of strength there is no way of knowing this involves weights I am afraid.

I have seen some women lift some solid amount of weight even though they look like they shouldn't be able to.

If your bf gets a free pass at the gym go with him and attempt to carry out a few leg exercises that will show how strong you are.

Try these lifts (seek correct form before attempting your bf maybe able to help if not I am sure PT can direct you):-

Squat
    Deadlift
    Leg Press

They are generally the three major compound lifts to indicate strength.
    No haha no squats!! I have tried once with no weights, but i'm too tail-heavy so to speak, i fell . backwards. It was fun though.

Hmm leg pressing, i googled yesterday and found a lot guys who eat anabolic sit in a machine and it looked dangerous. Now I'm strong but what if I just place too much weight there and it splashes me? Dead lift I think you need really strong hands/arms. I think iff I would do them (I'm not with my BF anymore and I don't think I dare go to a gym alone, I was with another guy but he had sex with my friend behind my back so I'm alone) my hands would drop the weight. I also think its your back alot. Or id it like a squat where you have a weight in front of you so you dont fall backwards?? Anyway what I mean is my arms and back would not handle what my legs could, so I could perhaps deadlift 10 kg and prove my arms are weak.

Is there any way to test my ass strength? IF i somehow got to a gym

I met my little brother today and we sat against each other in the kithen and my leg pressed/push his bacwards! I won him every time but it was difficult to find the "balance" if you understand. I mean he's grown up and everything so it still counts, but he blaimed he had to bend his legs more because he's a decimeter taller than me but I told him I had as tall legs as him, but turned out I was wrong. He didn't want to do more leg wrestling because I always beat and tease him.

Do I really have to go to a gym to see if I have strong legs and ass?

I don't have very visible muscles so I don't feel like taking my pants off and flex my legs, would feel very awkward and I would look like a fool because when I say strong you expect a bodybuilder gorilla :P.

If you had to guess based on the picture and what I've told you, would you guess äm weaker or stronger han the average girl? And how close to a guy? Remember I'm as tall as most men so I'm not a shorty

J guess that's thehow far I et without going to the nearest gym with a lot of hairy, sweaty men... The girls who go to the gym are in the city and it's an hours ride with the car. And besides they're all very lean and I would have to drop at least like 30 lbs before fitting in. I don't have a driving license yet and I'm not sure my dad would take me 2 AM. Now someone is gonna "if you so strong why are you afraid of the gym", but it's not like i can go choke every guy that looks at me or very ft girls giggling.

Okay I know this forum is about bodybuilding so perhaps I'm in the wrong forum but try and understand my place as well.

wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sooooo what's the question here? Are you wanting to workout or just asses your leg strength? Going to the gym I suppose isn't' the only way but is certainly the best way but even one trip to the gym wont' tell the whole story since you won't totally know good technique.

Also, if you fail backwards when squatting, you were simply doing it wrong.

You should also never worry about about "fitting in" at the gym. Anyone that goes and puts the work in already fits in no matter his or her size or weight.