kprashar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Losing weight but not gaining muscle

I need help with my situation.so here is my situation and then need suggestions plz
    I wakeup 5am
    Reach work 6.30
    Work courier driver ,where i do loasing and unloading vehicle with heavy boxes and and so deliveries and pickups..ita very fast paced work i keep running and jump in and out every 2-3 minutes.I finish work by 4.30 and by that time eat two meals (chixken breast,brown rice,nuts).
    Reach gym 5 and do 45 to 60 min workout
    Drink protein
    By 7 eat dinner
    D
    Go to bed around 10.30
    Now i feel that i am over using my body and muscles.
    May be sleep or rest is not enough.
    Should i use some extra supplementation during allday work to stay in energy and not to lose muscle?
    Plz help

exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kprashar View Post
    I need help with my situation.so here is my situation and then need suggestions plz
    I wakeup 5am
    Reach work 6.30
    Work courier driver ,where i do loasing and unloading vehicle with heavy boxes and and so deliveries and pickups..ita very fast paced work i keep running and jump in and out every 2-3 minutes.I finish work by 4.30 and by that time eat two meals (chixken breast,brown rice,nuts).
    Drink protein
    By 7 eat dinner
    D
    Go to bed around 10.30
    Should i use some extra supplementation during allday work to stay in energy and not to lose muscle?
    Plz help
    What is your goal OP? You can't lose weight and build muscle at the same time, unless you're starting in the gym for the first time ever (which I doubt you are).

Based on what you told us you are very likely undereating.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kprashar View Post
    I wakeup 5am
    Reach work 6.30
    Drink protein
    By 7 eat dinner
    D
    Go to bed around 10.30
    Plz help
    What are your specific goals?

What is your average weekly bodyweight change over say the last two months?

How many grams of protein are you consuming per day?

What routine are you following and what progress have you made over the past say two months?