jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Resigning from job today

Going to a smaller firm with a 5% increase in pay and also a bigger range of products to sale. I do life insurance. Also more independent and can take off whenever. Same structure as well. The owner is a friend.

Never resigned from a job before in person. Kinda sad. This company treated me well. Took me on company trips overseas and the Owner is a good guy but its a sinking ship. I went from making 900-3,000 a week to barely pulling in 300-400 a week because they kept experimenting with the business model. Even the number one guy is considering leaving or getting a 2nd job.

How should I tell them? I figured I'd go in and to director of sales who is a friend and just tell him I'm going to pursue other opportunities. I'd appreciate the opportunity to come back if it doesn't work out(they're big on letting you come back if you leave on good terms).
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have you brought up to the management that the new system isn't working? I would do that first and see if they will listen. You may just save the day and become the golden boy srs
    Martin Shkreli crew

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Have you brought up to the management that the new system isn't working? I would do that first and see if they will listen. You may just save the day and become the golden boy srs
    Everyone in the firm has said that. Management knows. They're doing little to nothing to fix it and can't go back. The owner paid around 100,000 for the system and wants to keep it that way so his investment doesn't go in the trash. Also paying 10,000 a month for the software. It's been this way for the past 2-3 months.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000) DanteEdmond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're asking what to tell them?

What's wrong with the truth?

You're going to another company that is giving you more pay, has a bigger range of products, and is giving you more time off. Then "I appreciate the opportunity you gave me, and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of coming back here."

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gjdm. Good luck!

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your boss got suckered and he doesn't want to be seen as an idiot. Leave before the fire exits are crammed with too many people.

EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just went to a 22% pay raise by voicing all my concerns and why I was leaving...LOL they offered me 15% to stay, I said 25%, we landed on 22%

Nothing has changed other than my salary LOL...they are paying me for my frustrations.

Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    Your boss got suckered and he doesn't want to be seen as an idiot. Leave before the fire exits are crammed with too many people.
    Yep. It sad. He's a nice guy and very wise, but he definitely got screwed on this one. I wish he didn't change from the old system but he kept experimenting "for the better" or "for more control over employees".

Also he almost stroked out two weeks ago from the stress.

Originally Posted by DanteEdmond View Post
    You're asking what to tell them?

What's wrong with the truth?

You're going to another company that is giving you more pay, has a bigger range of products, and is giving you more time off. Then "I appreciate the opportunity you gave me, and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of coming back here."
    I forgot to mention to firm I'm going to is under the same umbrella/IMO so It can't be seen as if "They're stealing me from his firm." So I'll have a few weeks off and start in December. I'll be going in a few days a week for training on their system though.

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    Everyone in the firm has said that. Management knows. They're doing little to nothing to fix it and can't go back. The owner paid around 100,000 for the system and wants to keep it that way so his investment doesn't go in the trash. Also paying 10,000 a month for the software. It's been this way for the past 2-3 months.
    Sounds like ROI is disgusting an the Senior Management don't want to accept they made the wrong call.
    Hitting someones pay check is the one GUARANTEED way of losing employees.

It's strictly business - Just inform them your paycheck over the last few months has changed significantly & you think it's down to the new systems.
    They'll appreciate the criticism - As long as it isn't outright bashing.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    Sounds like ROI is disgusting an the Senior Management don't want to accept they made the wrong call.

It's strictly business - Just inform them your paycheck over the last few months has changed significantly & you think it's down to the new systems.
    Lol They know its trash because they were agents. Even my manager said the other day "man I feel so sorry for you guys. I definitely became a manager at the right time." He was made a manager as soon as the new system and payment structure was set up for the Agents.

elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I assume youre giving them the standard 2 weeks notice and have already secured the new job with a start date? Once you know your new start date and you can give 2 weeks notice, then the words themselves arent that important. Just get a time to talk with your boss alone and tell him you found another opportunity and are giving him a 2 weeks notice, that there is no hard feelings and appreciate everything but that its time to move on in your career.

The tone, sentiment and action are more important than the words. The action (2 week notice rather than quitting today) gives them time to prepare.

elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post

Yeah any business school style case study would use this as an example as a sunk cost and how should the business make a decision going forward after they made a mistake? but in the real world, management still acts on emotion and will give a sinking ship more time to somehow magically recover rather than admitting they wasted 100k, doing so could get you fired, vs waiting for it to sink and looking for other excuses to blame it on. The folks that are making that decision may be looking for their own opportunities to jump ship, and right now they can portray the company as still having opportunity and themselves as being competent management. Lol if anyone thinks they going to go looking for a new job and say Oh well at my current company, we blew 100k on this new software and it was a complete mistake, so now Im looking for a new job. The higher you go in management the more political it is.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    I assume youre giving them the standard 2 weeks notice and have already secured the new job with a start date? Once you know your new start date and you can give 2 weeks notice, then the words themselves arent that important. Just get a time to talk with your boss alone and tell him you found another opportunity and are giving him a 2 weeks notice, that there is no hard feelings and appreciate everything but that its time to move on in your career.

The tone, sentiment and action are more important than the words. The action (2 week notice rather than quitting today) gives them time to prepare.
    I like that notion and many have tried this before. They don't do 2 weeks notices at my job. Its a wolf of wall street style brokerage firm. If you put in your 2 weeks they typically say "Just go ahead and leave." So they don't risk any leads or money on your last two weeks being bad.

RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAesthetic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like you’re making the right move, to tell them in person is the best way to maintain respect imo.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 405 D 535 B 315