Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started approaching bishes when drunk.

But in actuality there was more to the process, cause sometimes id talk to them prior to being drunk

I went to a festival with my cousin and we hit on chicks the whole time. I prob talked to 10 differeng chicks. Legit, full on conversations. By the end we had found a group of 3 and stayed with them the entire time

Then i started going to festivals and going out to bars and stuff and it was pretty much the same experience. One time, i was waiting for my friend outside the bathrooms, a chick was sitting on the bench. I talked to her a lil bit, and she just got up and followed me. Literally didnt ask or say or do anything, pretty much grabbed my hand and then we hooked up at the festival

I think what makes it easier is that environment. Because i would just bounce from chick to chick. I did soooo much. So many experiences. If one rejected me, id just move onto the next

And as i said before, ive also had girls hardcore reject me. AND IF YOU ACT LIKE ITS NOTHING THEY MAY EVEN BE INTRIGUED. I remember trying to go up and dance with this hottie that was eyeing me but i def. Fuked up the mood, so she kinda just moved out of the way. Once she did that, i acted like it was nothing and asked her friend, and she looked at me flabbergasted lolll. Like she couldnt believe i just did that. And both of them showed signs but i just walked away and let them stare at me

I think that all amalgamated into how i view it not cause idgaf. At some point, i had approached so many randoms that its not new. And i surprisingly learned how many people are actually open to just shooting the chit. Alcohol does not have to be involved, it just may open things up