Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB

Unhappy Gym clothes that arnt totally phaggy?

I feel most gym brands sell chitty joggers and an "athletic top" as gymwear which aint really for me chief.

Im looking for good semi short shorts, and an oversized T.

Vanquish has cool oversized tees and hoodies but fuukin expensive. Jed north has titan sweat shorts but they out of stock always..

I like the stuff Brandon Hendrickson normally wears.

Any of you guys found some good bodybuilding brands you swear by? Or where do you get your stuff from? Any brands to stay away from?

EDIT: been wearing same **** for 3 years so no im not a gymshark tryhard ffs
    Last edited by KyranB; 10-31-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    ***Red army Crew***
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *Neg mods on site crew*
    *Having a sick tan is actually super important for aesthetics crew*
    *Father makes me bring him the mail in my mouth like a dog crew*
    *Order pizza, then turn off the lights and hide while watching delivery boy crew*
    * Take up 2 handicap spots when parking crew *

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bought a chit ton of gym shark knock offs from aliexpress back when they still sold fake brands. Get compliments on them daily in the gym.
    They only cost me $4 per stringer and $8 per pants. It's not worth paying $40 for the real thing though imo.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got 5 pair of $6 basketball shorts from Walmart, and a bunch of $4 plain t-shirts.

Because I'm not a self-conscious phaggot trying to look trendy in the gym
    This machine is obsolete

Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2019 “hey guys I don’t want to look like a phaggot, what kind of short shorts should I buy”

In the nineties you would be getting tackled all recess while we played smear the queer.

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KyranB View Post
    I feel most gym brands sell chitty joggers and an "athletic top" as gymwear which aint really for me chief.

Im looking for good semi short shorts, and an oversized T.

Vanquish has cool oversized tees and hoodies but fuukin expensive. Jed north has titan sweat shorts but they out of stock always..

I like the stuff Brandon Hendrickson normally wears.

Any of you guys found some good bodybuilding brands you swear by? Or where do you get your stuff from? Any brands to stay away from?

this stuff works well for me

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s...advsearch=true
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    2019 “hey guys I don’t want to look like a phaggot, what kind of short shorts should I buy”

In the nineties you would be getting tackled all recess while we played smear the queer.
    Highly doubt it considering your a fat retarded americoont.
    ***Red army Crew***
    *Neg mods on site crew*
    *Order pizza, then turn off the lights and hide while watching delivery boy crew*

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    I got 5 pair of $6 basketball shorts from Walmart, and a bunch of $4 plain t-shirts.

Because I'm not a self-conscious phaggot trying to look trendy in the gym
    Not about looking trendy you native indian lookin head ass. Just comfortable clothes.
    ***Red army Crew***
    *Neg mods on site crew*

truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000) truesteez is just really nice. (+1000)
    gray joggers for the dink print

not srs.

Just wear athletic shorts and a t shirt brah. No need to make a fashion statement to workout. Be comfortable, no one cares. Only the fat new years resolutioners come in with the fancy branded matching outfits before they cancel their memberships again.

maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maverickTT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nike Pro Shirts

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KyranB View Post
    Not about looking trendy you native indian lookin head ass. Just comfortable clothes.
    you have a problem with native indians?
    This machine is obsolete

May just go with cheap stuff from asos
    ***Red army Crew***
    *Neg mods on site crew*

Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    you have a problem with native indians?
    No they actually cool as **** srsly, atleast back in the day.
    ***Red army Crew***
    *Neg mods on site crew*

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wear Champion Joggers, Random Athletic Shirts, and Nike Metcons in the gym. I beat the crap out of my clothes in the gym, so why would I buy expensive stuff that I'm just going to end up wrecking anyway. Here's what I wore yesterday for reference.

Joggers: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Shirt: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/b...assic-tee.html

Shoes: https://www.amazon.com/Nike-Metcon-C...apparel&sr=1-7

I have like10 pairs of joggers and like 20 different lifting shirts that I switch between. Some are the free ones I got from BB.com, some are from Hylete, some are shirts I got for free from gyms, and some are old sport team shirts. After looking at some of these BB.com shirts again I might pick some up.

ALSO REPS: Anyone who can link me to sick kunt long sleeve shirts for the gym since it's about to get cold. Don't want to wear a sweat shirt that I'm going to sweat in (lol against the point) and don't want to freeze in a short sleeve.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Get compliments on them daily in the gym.
    He said not phaggy.

andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I can now guess the age of the OP from the title of the post.

Those pros wear whatever they can grab. They don't go to the gym for fashion show.

What's your priority at the gym?
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    He said not phaggy.
    Lol my bad. Their clothes look good though.

Cobra Kai never dies!

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only expensive thing I buy for the gym is shoes. Otherwise it is old cut off sleeve tees, wife beaters and under $10 gym shorts. I can't imagine dressing up to go sweat and work out.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Only expensive thing I buy for the gym is shoes. Otherwise it is old cut off sleeve tees, wife beaters and under $10 gym shorts. I can't imagine dressing up to go sweat and work out.
    Same here. Usually stock up at Costco once a year on shorts and tshirts. My expensive gym shorts are still under $15.

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Same here. Usually stock up at Costco once a year on shorts and tshirts. My expensive gym shorts are still under $15.

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Lol my bad. Their clothes look good though.

Looks chit.

- Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wear a fuking tshirt and shorts, phaggot
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Show off physique while looking alpha.

ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    plain tshirt and plain cheap shorts

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF. how is this hard?

Buy some tanks or sleeveless shirts. I wear BBall shorts or Cut offs
    US Army 1998-Present

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

I either succeed, or I learn..I never fail.

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sick of wearing 'super sayin' stringers op?
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just get my gym clothes from walmart. the shorts are like 12$ and the dry fit shirts are like $6.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like knee length leggings so I can do ab/core workouts without my balls coming out of shorts

Originally Posted by johnnytable View Post
    I like knee length leggings so I can do ab/core workouts without my balls coming out of shorts
    You should try long boxer shorts that go till a bit above your knee. Never have any problems with my boxers riding up and causing friction anymore.
    Cobra Kai never dies!