Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I ended up passing on equipment deals over the holidays. I had my eyes on the Rep Fitness AB-5200 bench and the Rep stainless steel rackable curl bar. Shipping can be so rough during the holidays that the deals just were not enough for me to risk damage to the equipment.

I've had my eye on the American Barbell Elite Power Bar for a couple years, but they have not had a sale on it since I started looking at it. This was the second year in a row that I had to pass on it. Fortunately, my wife had one waiting for me under the tree! Not much I can say about the bar that hasn't been said before - it is gorgeous. I like a mild to medium knurl, so it's perfect for me. I've been randomly walking into the workout room just to look at it, and have called in my wife and kids to take a look at it as well. They don't seem to get it (yet). I figured you all would though! haha
    Congratulations, if I were in the market for a Power bar the AB Elite would be top of the list.