Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    had the rogue in my cart but the price changed

emailed them they said it was for a specific amount and i was to slow - went back refreshed the site and the sale price still showed

i'll buy a different brand now i guess
    titan sled goes on sale tonight for $161, maybe i'll give that a try

seems like a great price with shipping too

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post
    Well, another Fitness Black Friday, another strikeout for me. Last year after the BS experience with Rogue (who is local to me), I was excited to try Rep this year, but that was a fail, too.

1. Titan has actually raised their Farmers Walk handles by $16 since about a month ago.
    2. I had the Elite FTS Dip Station I wanted in my cart for a nice sale price of $262, but then they wanted $135 shipping and handling. That's a negative.
    3. Had the Rep bench in my cart for $30 off and was looking around at other items on their site, but we all know what happened from there.

Spent and saved quite a bit of money on next year's auto racing season instead.
    I want the stackable foam plyo boxes from titan and its been on sale all year for 439, about a month ago i think it went down to 424 but they pushed it back up to 439....I was (still am) hoping they mark it down to like 399 for BF

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

To anyone gearing towards the Spud Inc. belt squat belt in black, it's now 50% off!

https://www.spud-inc-straps.com/belt-squat-belt.html

Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post

To anyone gearing towards the Spud Inc. belt squat belt in black, it's now 50% off!

Does anyone know if the adjustable one is more comfortable?
    Someone mentioned that it is. I though it was just for adjusting for different sized users.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Does anyone know if the adjustable one is more comfortable?
    Someone mentioned that it is. I though it was just for adjusting for different sized users.
    If you're referring to the Rogue one in comparison to the Spud, then yes that's what I heard which was why I decided on Rogue's Multi-belt, plus the different adjustments should someone else use it in my home gym.

I heard mixed thoughts on the Spud, some thought it was fine comfort wise and of course built tough enough and other mentioned that the edge's dug into them during belt squats (I also heard some kind of a dye color coming off on clothes issue with the Spud in a few reviews, but I can't confirm, nor deny this having never personally trying it).

I heard the forum members Alex and C123C having owned and liking the Rogue belt and digging the comfort of that belt in their home gyms and them always having a good reputation and knowing their stuff, I decided going that route (hope my choice for comfort justifies double the price compared to the Spud belt sale today lol).

Either way I'm positive you can't go wrong with either belt.

nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking for a cheap leg press machine. titan has one listed for 839.
    Focus XT Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143295253&p=851221333#post851221333

Man Body Octane Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143416513&p=853723113#post8537231 13

Betancourt Nutrition Pure-Amino Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151630293

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is really tempting but having used Spud inc belt that came with Rogue RH, i now need to wait for Rogue multi belt to come back in stock.

C123C and Alex cannot go wrong. For me comfort takes priority as it is Home gym environment
    [M]===[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #35 â–ª[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're referring to the Rogue one in comparison to the Spud, then yes that's what I heard which was why I decided on Rogue's Multi-belt, plus the different adjustments should someone else use it in my home gym.

I heard mixed thoughts on the Spud, some thought it was fine comfort wise and of course built tough enough and other mentioned that the edge's dug into them during belt squats (I also heard some kind of a dye color coming off on clothes issue with the Spud in a few reviews, but I can't confirm, nor deny this having never personally trying it).

I heard the forum members Alex and C123C having owned and liking the Rogue belt and digging the comfort of that belt in their home gyms and them always having a good reputation and knowing their stuff, I decided going that route (hope my choice for comfort justifies double the price compared to the Spud belt sale today lol).

Spud makes an adjustable belt squat belt, which I didn't even realize until after I ordered the Rogue Multi-Belt. My Rogue belt arrives Monday and I'm sure I'll love it, but with Spud's BF sale I probably would have given theirs a shot instead. It's expensive, but I already own their dip belt and love it.

Here's the Spud belt:
    https://www.spud-inc-straps.com/adju...quat-belt.html

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can confirm that spud products are dyed with some temporary **** that comes off if it gets wet, or just rubs on something. I have no idea why they can't use a more permanent dye or change the to pre-dyed thread.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ironmaster must be having a hell of a sale. Their site is down.

BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    That is the fitness industry's go to move for not selling shyte at advertised prices. "Sorry, you missed the sale!"
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #18 ||---||

Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post
    That is the fitness industry's go to move for not selling shyte at advertised prices. "Sorry, you missed the sale!"
    May very well be, but Ironmaster's site is working now and the sale is 15% off any size order. Not bad!

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty good discount, ended up getting the heavy handle kit which buys me some time deciding if I want to upgrade to the 160 at some point down the road.

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Seems like rogue has had more or less the same stuff in their deals page since November 1st

Also disappointed with the kabuki black friday sale. I'd have interest in the kadillac and trap bar possibly. I'd be happy with 20% off like last year. I already have alot of their products and don't really want a lottery ticket at a decimal level chance of winning a random piece of gear. Shot of the grand prize is miniscule, I'd rather have a concrete discount or free shipping or something.

They gave us 20% off last year, now they're donating 5% this year, doing a lottery, and giving the customer no financial discount 😒.... Their products, their company, they don't owe me anything, but Id be lying to say I wasn't disappointed with this BF announcement more so than the rest

I've found some stuff on elitefts and Titan... But that's about it this year

Spud makes an adjustable belt squat belt, which I didn't even realize until after I ordered the Rogue Multi-Belt. My Rogue belt arrives Monday and I'm sure I'll love it, but with Spud's BF sale I probably would have given theirs a shot instead. It's expensive, but I already own their dip belt and love it.

Here's the Spud belt:
    https://www.spud-inc-straps.com/adju...quat-belt.html
    Interesting, I didn't see the Spud adjustable belt until now...seems like they were pushing the non-adjustable belts discounted to sell more of them and keep the adjustable at regular price.

The quick adjustment design does looks nice and super convenient, but I'm not really that sold on it since I primarily lift alone in my home gym which would take the guess work out of which loop to adjust it to and I'm sure switching out isn't that strenuous, nor time consuming.

As far as durability between the two belts over time, that would be an interesting comparison.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    Can confirm that spud products are dyed with some temporary **** that comes off if it gets wet, or just rubs on something. I have no idea why they can't use a more permanent dye or change the to pre-dyed thread.

spud stuff is just mediocre at best. Id never order anything from them again...

Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    spud stuff is just mediocre at best. Id never order anything from them again...
    What product(s) of theirs have you used and what were the issues? I haven't had a problem with dye coming off of my dip belt, but that definitely sounds annoying.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What product(s) of theirs have you used and what were the issues? I haven't had a problem with dye coming off of my dip belt, but that definitely sounds annoying.
    I've had a couple of their straps. First noticed it when I tried to wipe off something I thought was dirt. Using a damp paper towel, the paint/dye just came right off.

Emailed support and they confirmed it comes off with wear or moisture.

Currently looking for a good alternative to their short ab strap. Haven't found anything that's 18" or shorter.

To anyone interested Elitefts has a flash sale on their SSB at $299 before shipping...

https://www.elitefts.com/elitefts-ss-yoke-bar.html

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    To anyone interested Elitefts has a flash sale on their SSB at $299 before shipping...

https://www.elitefts.com/elitefts-ss-yoke-bar.html
    it is a fantastic bar too

Inspire Fitness has 20% off and free shipping. No sales tax for most states. Best pricing I've seen for the FT1. https://inspirefitness.com/

Body Solid also has some good sales, contact Matt Hunt to get an even better deal. https://www.fitnessfactory.com/

Picked up an SLM300G lat mid-row. Will post a review when I get it.

Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadlift4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Inspire Fitness has 20% off and free shipping. No sales tax for most states. Best pricing I've seen for the FT1.

Body Solid also has some good sales, contact Matt Hunt to get an even better deal.

Jesus, that’s quite the pickup. Congrats!!

By the way, PM coming your way.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inspire Fitness has 20% off and free shipping. No sales tax for most states. Best pricing I've seen for the FT1. https://inspirefitness.com/

Body Solid also has some good sales, contact Matt Hunt to get an even better deal. https://www.fitnessfactory.com/

Agree with above. Fabulous deal on Inspire.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Elitefts has a Green Monday sale going on with the first 500 orders getting random valued mystery gift box and free apparel if you spend over $49.99 according to an e-mail I got.

I went ahead and ordered something I wanted (a cable attachment I eyed in the past) and to see if my order happens to qualify for it, although after the confirmation I never was notified if I received a mystery gift box, so I'm not sure...

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ended up passing on equipment deals over the holidays. I had my eyes on the Rep Fitness AB-5200 bench and the Rep stainless steel rackable curl bar. Shipping can be so rough during the holidays that the deals just were not enough for me to risk damage to the equipment.

I've had my eye on the American Barbell Elite Power Bar for a couple years, but they have not had a sale on it since I started looking at it. This was the second year in a row that I had to pass on it. Fortunately, my wife had one waiting for me under the tree! Not much I can say about the bar that hasn't been said before - it is gorgeous. I like a mild to medium knurl, so it's perfect for me. I've been randomly walking into the workout room just to look at it, and have called in my wife and kids to take a look at it as well. They don't seem to get it (yet). I figured you all would though! haha
    Attached Images
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I ended up passing on equipment deals over the holidays. I had my eyes on the Rep Fitness AB-5200 bench and the Rep stainless steel rackable curl bar. Shipping can be so rough during the holidays that the deals just were not enough for me to risk damage to the equipment.

I've had my eye on the American Barbell Elite Power Bar for a couple years, but they have not had a sale on it since I started looking at it. This was the second year in a row that I had to pass on it. Fortunately, my wife had one waiting for me under the tree! Not much I can say about the bar that hasn't been said before - it is gorgeous. I like a mild to medium knurl, so it's perfect for me. I've been randomly walking into the workout room just to look at it, and have called in my wife and kids to take a look at it as well. They don't seem to get it (yet). I figured you all would though! haha
    Congrats on a beautiful bar! Your wife did well.

Originally Posted by GamecockLifter View Post
    Congrats on a beautiful bar! Your wife did well.
    This! I have an American T-Grip bar and the build quality is top notch. Happened to be looking at their site this morning and prices seem pretty competitive as well. I think products made in USA have been helped some by geopolitics with China.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nice bar
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Your wife is a keeper for sure. It is a beautiful bar ,will age very well and congrats. Among all the bars i went through ( York, Ivanko, Rogue, buddycaps, Rep, CAP, Vulcan, Fringesport and others), this and AB SPB are the only one i wish i had. May be if Ironmind starts making the bars again, then that would be a different story.
    The recessed weld something to be had though. I am not big on Aggressive knurling either and this bar or SPB seems to have perfect knurling along with Ivanko and Vintage York bars.
    [M]===[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #35 â–ª[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Excellent! Your wife made a great choice on the bar, as most of the forum members know by now lol it's my absolute favorite power bar (I gotta clean mine up a bit to look brand new again too).

In my opinion the TPB was/is over rated and the AB's 29mm and passive knurl grips just right!