Closed Thread
Page 45 of 304 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 9115
    MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Todays Maniac Horror Flick Is The Original Nosferatu.........couldn't Sleep So I Watched It At 4am.

The
    Maniac.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dts1789 View Post
    Apparently there isn't a release date according to http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/12065
    That info is less than a week old so i think it's correct.

There is a screener of this floating around on the net i think, but the quality isn't that good so i held off on it
    I'm giving up, then. Guess I'll DL it from a torrent if I can find one. Normally I don't like doing this, as I like to pay for what I watch and support the industry, but if they can't pull their heads out of their asses and release this one in a timely manner they leave me no choice.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

They call me Cromartie All_Swoled_Up's Avatar
    All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I'm giving up, then. Guess I'll DL it from a torrent if I can find one. Normally I don't like doing this, as I like to pay for what I watch and support the industry, but if they can't pull their heads out of their asses and release this one in a timely manner they leave me no choice.
    I can you give a direct link to a rapidshare download BUT all the versions Ive seen floating around are cams from a theater so the quality probably sucks. Probably just worth waiting for.
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    Then there are the wolves and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by All_Swoled_Up View Post
    I can you give a direct link to a rapidshare download BUT all the versions Ive seen floating around are cams from a theater so the quality probably sucks. Probably just worth waiting for.
    Thanks, I may take you up on that offer. Right now I'm DLing a torrent... I was hoping with it being so widely released worldwide that it'd be a clean copy.. we'll see.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, I may take you up on that offer. Right now I'm DLing a torrent... I was hoping with it being so widely released worldwide that it'd be a clean copy.. we'll see.
    Yeah, this is generally the quality Ive been seeing from screen shots and caps. Let me know if you find some sort of DVD screener rip though. I'd definitely be interested in downloading it!

SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    Then there are the wolves and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

Yeah, this is generally the quality Ive been seeing from screen shots and caps. Let me know if you find some sort of DVD screener rip though. I'd definitely be interested in downloading it!
    Looks like the version I have is choppy/cheap. I'll check it out later today. If/when it ever comes out in theaters, assuming it's good, I'll probably go see it then, too.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Top 7:

Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
    The Excorcist (1973)
    Jaws (1975)
    Carrie (1976)
    The Ring (2002)
    The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
    A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)

All these movies had one thing in common for me. I could not sleep the night I first watched them.
    The body is a terrible thing to waste.

Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Vincent will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by Mr Vincent View Post

Wow, can't believe that movie was made over 30 years ago. Makes me feel damn old! Also can't believe it was rated PG; especially way back then.
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

Wow, can't believe that movie was made over 30 years ago. Makes me feel damn old! Also can't believe it was rated PG; especially way back then.
    I remember standing in line with my friends three days after the movie came out. There was not much pre-hype for the movie. The word of mouth brought everyone out. Plus the fact that there were far fewer movie theatres back then, and multiplexes were novel.

We waited 4 hours to get to see it. I have not swam in the ocean since.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Top 7:

Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
    The Excorcist (1973)
    Jaws (1975)
    Carrie (1976)
    The Ring (2002)
    The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
    A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)

All these movies had one thing in common for me. I could not sleep the night I first watched them.
    I'm no huge fan of NOES, but I have to admit number 3 was prolly the creepiest and best overall. After 4 they just tailed off into utter drivel
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

NOES 3 - Montage...watch the whole thing

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like the version I have is choppy/cheap. I'll check it out later today. If/when it ever comes out in theaters, assuming it's good, I'll probably go see it then, too.
    let us know what it's like. I'm not sure i could watch a really dodgy quality movie
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NOES 3 - Montage...watch the whole thing

great video, going to have to watch that movie again.
    Horror movie thread

let us know what it's like. I'm not sure i could watch a really dodgy quality movie
    Well, I just got done watching and I'm not sure what to think. It wasn't what I was expecting.

The cast was solid but the only real standout was the lead, the Mandy Lane character.

The movie has a very "real" tone to it and it's not really a slasher. It plays out like a slasher, but the style of it acts out with a more mundane/realism manner. Meaning, in a good slasher you might expect the killer to have fun with the kills and be creative. With ABLML, the killer is as likely to shoot them with a gun as stab them with a knife.

I can't speak on the gore. The quality was off and I really couldn't tell 100%. I've heard it's got plenty, and I'm almost thinking that I caught an edited version or I've been watching too much French horror and have been spoiled by the gratuitous amounts of blood/gore they use. From what I saw, there was some but nothing which was too much beyond a typical PG-13 horror.

Overall, it treats the movie with intellgence and whoever was behind it put some thought into it. That alone sets it higher than the schlock of ****ty "Prom Night" remakes and mindless crap.

They reveal the killer early into it but there are some twists and turns at the end. Not sure I was nuts about it and I wish they'd give more explanation behind it, but it's there.

I wish they'd played it out with more of a Friday the 13th vibe, as I prefer that sort of movie but for what it was, it was fairly good.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

LOL

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Henry" was just on IFC. I love that station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6GTw...eature=related

The "family reunion" scene starts at 2:19.

Thanks for the comments on ATBLML, i'll wait it out for a decent version.
    Apparently Fronti?re(s) comes out on the 9th of may in the U.S, anyone going to see it? Well worth it..

Picked up Happy birthday to me on dvd today, not going to get a chance to watch it for a few days though
    Horror movie thread

Apparently Fronti?re(s) comes out on the 9th of may in the U.S, anyone going to see it? Well worth it..

At theaters or on DVD? If its at theaters I wonder how bad its going to be edited (unless its coming out as NC-17. No way the version I saw could only get an R).

Very good movie BTW, but I actually liked Inside better (thanks again for the recommendation on that one!). The whole "psycho family that kills everyone unfortunate enough to stumble upon them" thing is kind of played out IMO.
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

I enjoy the new wave of French horror (Inside, presumably Frontiers, that one which was a lot like Intensity, etc...), but it's grueling to watch them. I'm a gore fan but I really love the 80's gore - stuff that's over the top and hokey but gross and fun. The French stuff is just a little too disturbing.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

The French stuff is just a little too disturbing.

Yeah, I'm an admitted gore hound but would almost have to agree with you there. Its been a LONG time since since I thought to myself WTF! after (or while) watching a horror/gore movie but that's exactly what happened when I watched Inside; especially with that ending. But hell, with quality horror movies being so rare these days I actually appreciate it when one comes along that makes me think about what i just witnessed.
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally finished the A Nightmare On Elm Street series.

A New Nightmare was a bit weird but really good, reminded me of Fight Club for some reason.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

At theaters or on DVD? If its at theaters I wonder how bad its going to be edited (unless its coming out as NC-17. No way the version I saw could only get an R).

Very good movie BTW, but I actually liked Inside better (thanks again for the recommendation on that one!). The whole "psycho family that kills everyone unfortunate enough to stumble upon them" thing is kind of played out IMO.
    IMDB says theaters it must be edited a fair bit to get a release.
    I agree, Inside was much better than Frontiere(s) was. Yeah the scenario is played out a bit, but the whole nazi family thing was pretty interesting i reckon

Originally Posted by RavenStorm View Post
    Finally finished the A Nightmare On Elm Street series.

A New Nightmare was a bit weird but really good, reminded me of Fight Club for some reason.
    strongly disliked New Nightmare..
    How would you rank all the movies in the series?
    Horror movie thread

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty riveting clip from "Strangeland":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVeL...eature=related

MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I Loved Each And Every Nightmare Movie.....the Thing That Irritated Me About Wes Cravens New Nightmare Was How Easy She Took Her Husbands Dying...........other Then That The Whole Series Was Solid.

The
    Maniac.

doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doofusdave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL
    Heh. That's hilarious. I'd like to watch the whole movie like that. Seems to fit so well, especially the cheesy fiddle music.
    \m/

**Positive and Grateful Crew**

Last Night I Watched Some Horror Ghost Ship Movie At 7pm...i Think Called Ghost Ship Or Something Like That.......ehhh Movie Nothing Special.

The
    Maniac.

Closed Thread